Liberalism and teaching

This is some stupid ass sh!t. When I was in high school we had the WTC bombing AND the OKC bombings. No one ever tried to get us to consider their point of view because everyone knew it was all evil.

Reactions: 2 people
Discovered yesterday that my son's 3rd grade teacher has the class join hands and say a prayer before they go to cafeteria for lunch.

Discovered yesterday that my son's 3rd grade teacher has the class join hands and say a prayer before they go to cafeteria for lunch.

Oh sweet infant baby Jesus they better shut down that terror camp!!!!!

Not understanding the problem? We talked about communist propaganda all the time when I was a kid.

Cold war with no actual fighting versus thousands of muslim attacks and hundreds of thousands of causalities...

Yep..same thing.

Reactions: 5 people

McDad you had better pull your son out of that school pronto. He is going to become indoctrinated. His life will become one of mindless rubbish that will affect his intelligence in a severely negative way. this type of behavior cannot be tolerated. This is an outrage and should be on the front page of every newspaper and magazine in the country. This is the story of the year.

Oh the horror, the poor child will be scared for life.

I'm not understanding the outrage. It seems a different segment of PC crowd is making noise over nothing.

Reactions: 5 people
McDad you had better pull your son out of that school pronto. He is going to become indoctrinated. His life will become one of mindless rubbish that will affect his intelligence in a severely negative way. this type of behavior cannot be tolerated. This is an outrage and should be on the front page of every newspaper and magazine in the country. This is the story of the year.

You're clearly a bigger victim of persecution than the Missouri students. Do you need a safe space?

Not understanding the problem? We talked about communist propaganda all the time when I was a kid.

I don't see the big deal here either. It wasn't an assignment to write ISIS get well cards. After hearing Trump speak yesterday, I think it's a good idea to learn about propaganda, considering we appear to have forgotten about Nazi propaganda used against the Jews.

Reactions: 6 people
I don't see the big deal here either. It wasn't an assignment to write ISIS get well cards. After hearing Trump speak yesterday, I think it's a good idea to learn about propaganda, considering we appear to have forgotten about Nazi propaganda used against the Jews.

See post #2

Cold war with no actual fighting versus thousands of muslim attacks and hundreds of thousands of causalities...

Yep..same thing.

Did you honestly think this clears up my confusion?

I'm not understanding the difference in relation to how children are taught about propaganda in schools.

Your thesis is that because there is actual violence, we can't talk about their propaganda in schools?

*Also, the communists killed millions and millions and millions. They laugh at your hundreds of thousands

Reactions: 6 people

I'm not understanding the difference in relation to how children are taught about propaganda in schools.

Your thesis is that because there is actual violence, we can't talk about their propaganda in schools?

*Also, the communists killed millions and millions and millions. They laugh at your hundreds of thousands
so a teenage is researching ISIS, and comes across a video of the Syrian pilot being burned alive. Or a mass beheading. Or.... But I am sure you will counter that that could happen anyway, right. Well maybe some sweet little country kid fro rural Utah would not be looking for that type of thing were it not for this asinine assignment.GMAFB. this is inexcusable

The communists didn't do it on Youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Oh hell no :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not understanding the outrage. It seems a different segment of PC crowd is making noise over nothing.

A "different segment of the PC crowd"? Haha! I've not quite thought about them in that sense, but that is a good way of describing that whiny bunch.

A good debate to have would be who's whinier and more annoying: liberal PCers or conservative PCers?

so a teenage is researching ISIS, and comes across a video of the Syrian pilot being burned alive. Or a mass beheading. Or.... But I am sure you will counter that that could happen anyway, right. Well maybe some sweet little country kid fro rural Utah would not be looking for that type of thing were it not for this asinine assignment.GMAFB. this is inexcusable

You know, for a group that's constantly droning on and on about the need for people to "get tough," you all sure don't do a very good job of practicing what you preach.

Reactions: 7 people
You know, for a group that's constantly droning on and on about the need for people to "get tough," you all sure don't do a very good job of practicing what you preach.
Oh puleeeeeeez. This has nothing to do with "getting tough". This is about irresponsible teaching. Yeah, let;s all see what kind of recruiting poster we can come up with for a murderous gang of sociopaths.

Reactions: 4 people

:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person

You can tell you're old as hell because you haven't realized teenagers these days have seen all that and more on the internet already.

Put on your big boy pants.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back