Illini White Student Union

Well if it is okay to have a black student union it should be okay for the pasty azz white kids to have a white student union.

Reactions: 8 people
As someone who has only read about Jim Crow I find it humorous that the modern democrats who think they weren't the same as the Jim Crow/KKK democrats are doing exactly the same thing under the guise of some touchy feely progressive jackassery. Repression of the press, freedom of speech, race specific organizations or gatherings, espousing violence, etc.

Good job morons!

Reactions: 2 people
Completely understand why they are doing it. Like someone already said, equality is equality. With that being said... This is a ****ing stupid idea.

If you look at the video, the sign being held up tells you all you need to know about who is behind these black student union protests

Communist

When you see the words capitalist/imperialist in the same sentence, its communists

Dumb ****s have no idea that they're pawns. Dumbing down of America

Reactions: 5 people
This will at the very least show whether BLM, the university and Facebook truly believe in equal rights.

Good. These black lives matter people are brain dead.

Emily Faz, Georgia student, fired from her job after criticizing Mizzou, Black Lives Matter online - Washington Times

Ms. Faz shared the story on Facebook and wrote above the link, “I swear if I see this B.S. at Southern I will make you regret even knowing what a movement or a hashtag is, and you’ll walk away with your tail tucked,” a local ABC affiliate reported.

She continued, “The whole black lives matter movement is misguided and out of hand. Maybe no one likes or takes y’all seriously because no one can see past your egotistical [expletive]. Some people might just look past it, but fair warning I am not one. All lives matter, that has always been the case, and you part of the problem if you think other wise [sic].”

Ms. Faz’s post soon went viral, and prompted some black students who considered her comment a threat, to respond on Twitter.

Threatening how? Their intelligence?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Are "we gotta find her" and "let's get her fired" threats?

Our society becomes dangerous when it becomes an Orwellian thought-police reality.

Hopefully one day I'll have **** you money. Oh the fun I'll have pissing people off.

Good. These black lives matter people are brain dead.

Threatening how? Their intelligence?

es

It's important to mention that BLM people posted this girl's place of employment and the phone number and told everyone to call and let them know what they thought of her. They then got her fired from their calling. So, this really is becoming a terrorist movement of sorts and should be dealt with before people start getting killed over this nonsense.

es[/url]
It's important to mention that BLM people posted this girl's place of employment and the phone number and told everyone to call and let them know what they thought of her. They then got her fired from their calling. So, this really is becoming a terrorist movement of sorts and should be dealt with before people start getting killed over this nonsense.

You mean before the entire country becomes Detroit? Or Syria? Same thing I think.

Reactions: 2 people
You mean before the entire country becomes Detroit?

Before they attack the wrong person with white privilege and get shot. As some have said, people will only put up with this for so long before they push back.

Are "we gotta find her" and "let's get her fired" threats?

Our society becomes dangerous when it becomes an Orwellian thought-police reality.

To be fair....if you take a look at her you will join the "we gotta find her" movement.

VN Store

Back