Trump in Knoxville

I heard the event was going to be YUGE

They were issuing 5,000 tickets. I checked this morning and tickets were still available. They were being limited to 2 tickets. They were advertising the tickets on the local news this morning. I would think it will be full.

Reactions: 1 person
They were issuing 5,000 tickets. I checked this morning and tickets were still available. They were being limited to 2 tickets. They were advertising the tickets on the local news this morning. I would think it will be full.

Please tell me they are free.

In before "bomb the s--- out of Isis"

build a 1,000 mile wall in 6 months

everyone makes so much more it will be incredible

Reactions: 3 people
I thought he was calling Trump a draft dodger

He was. I was being sarcastic. He has an issue with Trump and Bill Clinton did the same thing. But of course it wasn't an issue with Dems that Clinton did. Just more hypocrisy from the left.

Reactions: 2 people
He was. I was being sarcastic. He has an issue with Trump and Bill Clinton did the same thing. But of course it wasn't an issue with Dems that Clinton did. Just more hypocrisy from the left.

1) I'm a Republican
2) If I wasn't a new born baby the year Clinton was elected I would have had issue with him dodging the draft too.

Clinton did worse, imo. He received his deferment from Arkansas then went back to Oxford for another year.

Draft dodger?

Since when was it illegal to get a student deferment ?

Who cares if it's legal or not? If you go to school to avoid the draft you are a draft dodger. Legal loopholes for preferred classes don't make you better than people who went to Canada.

Who cares if it's legal or not? If you go to school to avoid the draft you are a draft dodger. Legal loopholes for preferred classes don't make you better than people who went to Canada.

I don't have a problem with the guys that got a deferral to go to school or the guys that went to Canada. I do not blame anyone for not wanting to go to Vietnam

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back