Paris Terror Attack Underway

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
Bill Neely ‏@BillNeelyNBC 1m1 minute ago

"Multiple deaths in Paris- police quoting 18 dead. Suicide bomber reported at National Stadium,attacks on restaurant & concert hall."

I think it's clear that ISIS and other Islamist groups are determined to create a final world war, pitting their notion of good v. their notion of evil. It's either going to finally come to that, or we're all just going to have to ride this out together as liberal societies, staying strong while the Middle East can one day hopefully get its **** together.

Reactions: 2 people
Bill Neely ‏@BillNeelyNBC 1m1 minute ago

"Multiple deaths in Paris- police quoting 18 dead. Suicide bomber reported at National Stadium,attacks on restaurant & concert hall."

I think it's clear that ISIS and other Islamist groups are determined to create a final world war, pitting their notion of good v. their notion of evil. It's either going to finally come to that, or we're all just going to have to ride this out together as liberal societies, staying strong while the Middle East can one day hopefully get its **** together.

Sad to say, but deport them back to the desert and don't let the back

We know who is creating the problem

Let's deal with it

Reactions: 1 person
I hate to say it, but we are going to have to take them head on. These guys are getting too powerful.

Over 60 people held hostage in a theater in Paris.

This is ongoing, folks. It is far from over. Four separate attacks thus far, including one that was possibly aimed at Francois Hollande. He has been safely withdrawn from public by security services, however.

This is not the time for open borders, no matter how bad the progressives want them

It's too dangerous and its going to happen here again if we don't tighten up

Reactions: 6 people
more than likely brought to you by the peaceful religion known as islam....

and a gun free, helpless society

can we just glass the entire middle east and get it over with already?

Reactions: 4 people
This is not the time for open borders, no matter how bad the progressives want them

Progressives... Did GWB do anything about the border with Mexico while we were fighting terrorists in the ME?

Reactions: 4 people
Tell me France has the capabilities of defusing this...

Swat?

Real good forces capable of dealing with it.

Unfortunately, it very well could turn into a Beslan situation where the hostage takers turn on the hostages. (minus the children)

Sad to say, but deport them back to the desert and don't let the back

We know who is creating the problem

Let's deal with it

Problem is, Europe, particularly Northern Europe, needs those immigrants. Their native populations are past recovery point now and are in irrecoverable decline. Only immigrant populations can potentially save them from themselves and keep their happy rides going.

Seems Europe has put itself between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, it is in population decline while, on the other hand, this decline means having to import more and more instability.

Man, what a damn mess they have on their hands. Just one more reason I'm glad I'm not European.

Oh, and how many of the present GOP candidates distance themselves from Trump when he brought up the border problems?

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe this will be a turning point where Europe starts to fight back against Islam and recognize them for what they are, cold blooded killers.

I remember telling a friend a few years ago that I fully expected large coordinated attacks of "low-value" targets like this to become the new terror norm here, rather than epic scale attacks on "high-value" targets like September 11.

And while we've had the occasional lone wolf here and there, for whatever reasons, whether it be the quality of our security/intelligence services or that our terrorists here are too busy plotting the next 9/11, we've not had them...yet.

I hope it never comes to that here. Attacks like these scare (and would affect my day-to-day life) me much more than grand scale hijackings and high-value attacks.

I remember telling a friend a few years ago that I fully expected large coordinated attacks of "low-value" targets like this to become the new terror norm here, rather than epic scale attacks on "high-value" targets like September 11.

And while we've had the occasional lone wolf here and there, for whatever reasons, whether it be the quality of our security/intelligence services or that our terrorists here are too busy plotting the next 9/11, we've not had them...yet.

I hope it never comes to that here. Attacks like these scare (and would affect my day-to-day life) me much more than grand scale hijackings and high-value attacks.

I agree. It's only a matter of time suicide bombers, car bombers, bus, stadium scale attacks occur.

These worry me too

They walk among us and are ticking time bombs

We may even associate with a few and that's even more frightening

CNN just said that an American band from California was performing tonight at the theater/concert hall at question in the hostage situation.

These attacks could have American victims.

I agree. It's only a matter of time suicide bombers, car bombers, bus, stadium scale attacks occur.

It sounds so morbid, but, for the life of me, I can't believe that somewhere between 5-15 terrorists haven't gone into elementary schools or Friday night football games and just cleaned house yet, to put it quite bluntly.

If any random idiot with a gun can do it, they certainly could too, and probably far more effectively.

I have no clue why they haven't done anything like that here yet, but I'm glad they haven't, and I hope they never will.

VN Store

Back