Was Airbus A321 brought down by ISIS?

There's different opinions right now. Russia saying no but an attack by ISIS not out of the question since Russia has been involved in Syria.

It didn't crash due to faulty landing gear.

Russian airline blames Egypt crash on 'external' factors

The Russian passenger jet that crashed in Egypt killing all 224 people on board came down due to "external" factors, the airline said Monday, as relatives began identifying their loved ones in Saint Petersburg.

Senior Kogalymavia executive Alexander Smirnov said that "no technical failures" could account for why the Airbus 321 would have broken up in mid-air, as investigators have said happened.

"The only explanation is some kind of external action," Smirnov told a news conference in Moscow, without elaborating, adding that the doomed jet was in "excellent technical condition".

31,000 feet is beyond the range of pretty much any MANPADS, which is where the plane was said to be cruising. I'm calling this a lucky coincidence for ISIS' propaganda.

It could have been some kind of foul play other than an ISIS shoot down.

Was the 31000 ft above sea level or above the ground though? Thought I read the debris was found in a mountainous region? Also read where the flight path was waaaaaaay up...then down ...waaay up then down. Lot of differing info out there on this one. Wonder if there was a bomb on board, a hijack..or some type of SAM? It didn't break up on its own...sure of that part.

I don't think there's enough evidence to say at this point. I don't know how common it is for a plane to come apart in flight though? Maybe a bomb, I dunno...

I believe that the pilot had made inquiries about landing in Cairo earlier in the flight, but there was no distress or mayday call before the plane broke up.

I don't think there's enough evidence to say at this point. I don't know how common it is for a plane to come apart in flight though? Maybe a bomb, I dunno...

I believe that the pilot had made inquiries about landing in Cairo earlier in the flight, but there was no distress or mayday call before the plane broke up.

There are conflicting reports of the crew asking for permission to land early. An Egyptian official said the crew did, however, Russian officials are saying they didn't. Claiming the crew was incapacitated..

Russian plane crash: airline claims disaster could only be caused by "impact on plane" - latest news - Telegraph

Viktor Yung, a deputy director general at the Russian airline Metrojet, said its plane crew did not send a distress call and did not contact Egyptian traffic controllers before the plane crashed into the Sinai.

He said: "from the moment since the events took a tragic turn, the crew became incapacitated," adding that there was not "a single attempt to get in touch (with air traffic control) and report the situation on board."

This contradicts reports that an Egyptian official had previously said the pilot radioed that the plane was experiencing technical problems and he intended to try to land at the nearest airport.

What does Global Research Center say?

It may be that, in the coming days, we discover that the same gay Jewish-American Nazi fighter pilot that shot down MH17 in his EU-funded Ukrainian jet will be proven the culprit here as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Their claiming it is good enough reason to kill them on sight though. ANd hopefully as painfully as possible.

Wouldn't suprise me one bit to find out the Russians themselves brought it down too gain some sort of moral high ground in the region. How convenient!

Reactions: 1 person
A surface to air missile would have been detected by satellites Russian or American. Definitely was caused by an explosion onboard the aircraft. Planes don't just disassemble midair. Either a bomb was carried aboard or one was created by aircraft malfunction. The debris trail is very long which makes it sound like a very small explosion triggered the breakup.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back