Shooting at an Oregon College

Reporting that the shooter is detained. I'm assuming that means the POS is still alive.

Why can't people just off themselves and leave everyone else alone. We need to open up the asylums again.

Reactions: 3 people
Setting aside (at least until those that can't help themselves) the gun issue what, seriously, in the blue f'ing hell makes anyone want to do something like this? I just...can't grasp it.

yeah saw that - mixed feelings about it

Won't be long before the shooters picture and life story are paraded out by the talking heads.

News outlets should make a pact to only refer to these people as scumbag ad make the story about the victims - not the murderer.

Zero attention should be given to these whacko's.

Reactions: 3 people
Won't be long before the shooters picture and life story are paraded out by the talking heads.

News outlets should make a pact to only refer to these people as scumbag ad make the story about the victims - not the murderer.

Zero attention should be given to these whacko's.

Yep. He's about to get his 15 minutes of fame that he so desired.

Reactions: 2 people
Man that's horrible. I agree with the other poster. What happened to the days whenpeople offed themselves without killing others in the process?

I'd say by tomorrow all you will hear about is the shooter and his life story. Probably the reason these wack jobs want to do this stupid crap in the first place. It's either some white suburban kid, or a muslim. Usually with mass shootings its always a white guy.

I'd say by tomorrow all you will hear about is the shooter and his life story. Probably the reason these wack jobs want to do this stupid crap in the first place. It's either some white suburban kid, or a muslim. Usually with mass shootings its always a white guy.

I'm betting it turns out to be an agree Inuit #irony

Only see this at Soft Targets. Never see this kind of stuff when the assailant knows there could be armed people there.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back