Secret Service Seeks to Embarass Chaffetz

Did I ever tell you guys about the time Chaffetz was my next door neighbor? I was a college student living in my boss's basement. It was when Chaffetz was running for office.

Though I disagree with him a lot, I really like Chaffetz. He is a good dude. I talked to him about a lot of issues, and he has changed his mind on things since we first talked, and his mind didn't really change in politically opportunistic ways. Need more guys like him.

I used to have a lot of respect for the USSS as an agency. But their conduct in the past few years has been something akin to deplorable.

Nothing that happens in DC surprises me. Our system of government is not near what our forefathers wanted for the USA. Sadly we have a corrupt government that continues to get more corrupt. I don't see a good end in sight.

Isn't it interesting how there are examples of egregious behavior is almost every agency/office?

When you know there are no repercussions from the top things start to fall apart.

The main stream media will not report (hardly ever) anything negative that puts the spotlight on Obama's Admin in a negative position. They've been told to worship this dolt in everything he puts out there. The main stream media is in bed w/this WH because they are bought & paid for.

Reactions: 1 person
Ahh nice to see unprofessionalism runs the gamut of governmental agencies.

The Secret Service has became a real mess during last few years or they have finally been exposed.

The Secret Service has became a real mess during last few years or they have finally been exposed.

A lot of agencies have become a real mess because like most presidents they appoint unqualified people to lead these agencies. With Obama he attempts to place people in positions to achieve firsts..first female, first hispanic, first gay, etc, while ignoring the low qualification factor. But then again he had literally no qualifications to become President and look what happened.

Reactions: 4 people
A lot of agencies have become a real mess because like most presidents they appoint unqualified people to lead these agencies. With Obama he attempts to place people in positions to achieve firsts..first female, first hispanic, first gay, etc, while ignoring the low qualification factor. But then again he had literally no qualifications to become President and look what happened.

He's the first gay communist mom-jeans-wearing president from Kenya. That will be hard to beat.

VN Store

Back