Piers Morgan Rips Obama's Syrian Policy

Obama is getting clowned again.

He's a joke on the world stage. Everybody knows he's an empty suit.

Reactions: 7 people
Why's everybody getting their panties stuck in their butt cracks over this?

Unless Putin's willing to commit around 50,000 Russian troops to Syria, he isn't going to accomplish anything we already haven't.

Furthermore, the US faces a stacked deck in Syria, unlike Russia. Russia doesn't give a damn if a guy kills his own people; doesn't mean anything to them. Therefore, Russia's objectives in Syria are much easier and clearer. For the US, you support Assad, half the world will yell at you; you don't support Assad, and the other half will too. There's no winning for us here. I say just let the Russians bury themselves in Syria, if they become that stupid.

Reactions: 4 people

Unless Putin's willing to commit around 50,000 Russian troops to Syria, he isn't going to accomplish anything we already haven't.

Furthermore, the US faces a stacked deck in Syria, unlike Russia. Russia doesn't give a damn if a guy kills his own people; doesn't mean anything to them. Therefore, Russia's objectives in Syria are much easier and clearer. For the US, you support Assad, half the world will yell at you; you don't support Assad, and the other half will too. There's no winning for us here. I say just let the Russians bury themselves in Syria, if they become that stupid.

My panties are unstuck at the moment.

But I would advise you to wait and see. I guarantee you Putin's goals the US's goals are not closely aligned here, no matter how it is sold up front.

Putin sees opportunity, and he's going to take it. This will get messy very soon.

Reactions: 2 people
My panties are unstuck at the moment.

But I would advise you to wait and see. I guarantee you Putin's goals the US's goals are not closely aligned here, no matter how it is sold up front.

Putin sees opportunity, and he's going to take it. This will get messy very soon.

Messy for Putin.

Syria is Russia and Iran's problem. They're the ones who propped up a corrupt regime, let him get out of hand, and refuse to palliate the Assad violence, which only exacerbates the conflict. Let them handle it and expend their blood and treasure there.

As for us, we should just concentrate on getting ISIS out of Iraq. That's our problem, and that's the one we're primarily responsible for. Not Syria.

Reactions: 1 person
If i were to rip Obama's Syrian policy on television, the graphic behind me would look like this:

WHY SO SYRIOUS???

Attachments

• 2015-09-30-14-15-17--1607365186.jpeg
    2015-09-30-14-15-17--1607365186.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
Who in the world gives a rats azz about what the idiot piers Morgan is saying.
You don't care either. You ran across a link that suited your agenda.

Now tell the truth , do you have confidence in anything Piers says?

If so I can post several links of things he has said that would piss you off.

No but the same goes for Obama.

So in other words it's business as usual.😎

Yes it is. The part that blows my mind is whom I consider an intelligent conservative poster posting a Pier Morgan link without throwing up on the keyboard while typing the link

Reactions: 2 people
Piers will be trying to ban guns in Syria very soon. It's his shtick.

Watch Ben Shapiro own Piers. My favorite part is around the 0:40 mark..."How dare you accuse me of standing on the graves of dead children. How dare you!"

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE0Z2k6BJI0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

I believe that within 6-9 months Putin will have Syria as
a Russian satellite. He needs to be able to control them and the oil pipeline.

Yes it is. The part that blows my mind is whom I consider an intelligent conservative poster posting a Pier Morgan link without throwing up on the keyboard while typing the link

Gramps, I found the article hilarious and spot on. Despite my utter dislike of Piers, he nails this article. And more importantly, this proves there are at least some on the left who are not Obama-bots.

VN Store

Back