George Zimmerman posts dead photo of Trayvon Martin

unconventional
Reactions: 3 people
I don't agree with all your conclusions (you may be right, but there is still uncertainty), but Zimmerman seems to be a world class POS.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't agree with all your conclusions (you may be right, but there is still uncertainty), but Zimmerman seems to be a world class POS.

True. Just a theory but if that was a freak fight and he was forced to use self-defense, I wouldn't want to think about it let alone go around posting photos like it's cool or something. Idk... you're right, he's a pos.

I have sneaking suspicion that this won't end well for him.

Reactions: 2 people
Jesus this dude is a f'ing moron.

If I got away with killing some one yall would never hear from me again.

I dug deep into the legalities of that case at the time and stated early on that he would (and given the evidence should) be acquitted.

Having said the above the guy otherwise strikes me as not too bright and if I had been in his shoes Romulans would be impressed by my cloaking abilities.

I dug deep into the legalities of that case at the time and stated early on that he would (and given the evidence should) be acquitted.

Having said the above the guy otherwise strikes me as not too bright and if I had been in his shoes Romulans would be impressed by my cloaking abilities.

That is what I said. He could be in jail right now for a lesser charge. Now do people feel justice was done by a lesser charge? More often than not no. It's understandable. Same thing goes for that c-word Casey Anthony. Both those d-bags should be in jail. At least Anthony has stfu and pretty much disappeared. Zimmerman has somehow become a media whoring brown skinned KKK proponent.

George Zimmerman provokes fury on Twitter after posting image of Trayvon Martin | Daily Mail Online

I wasn't opposed to the cop defending himself in the Michael Brown case but Zimmerman got away with murder. That was always obvious to people with a brain. Now seeing him post a photo like that, you have to be completely in denial and some kind of stupid to not think this smug prick murdered Trayvon after stalking him.
Z is a douche, but TM was straddling him and smashing his head into the pavement. That little prick earned the bullet in his chest.

Z is a douche, but TM was straddling him and smashing his head into the pavement. That little prick earned the bullet in his chest.

Maybe.

Outside of "Z is a douche" - I'm pretty sure that was the Cliffs note version of Zimm's defense.

It's funny how the victors get to write history.

Maybe.

Outside of "Z is a douche" - I'm pretty sure that was the Cliffs note version of Zimm's defense.

It's funny how the victors get to write history.
The evidence was pretty clear. The judge and jury seemed to think so as well. The system worked, but Zimmerman, like OJ, will get his just deserts someday.

TM was a punk little gangsta wannabe thug.

The evidence was pretty clear. The judge and jury seemed to think so as well. The system worked, but Zimmerman, like OJ, will get his just deserts someday.

Are you literally quoting from the Zimmerman defense closing arguments?

I'm not saying what you're saying isn't true, I wasn't there but you sound like..... :blink: George, is that you?

Last edited:

You're a real classy dude. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if some guy murdered your son and called him a "punk little gangsta wannabe thug".

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back