Individualism destroyed

Well, first and lastly, confusing individualism with anarchism is a dullard's mistake. After all, individuals acting in their own interest and to their abilities are creating those jobs and services, contracting their labor, and determining the value (price) of those products, services and labor. That this results in an uncoerced and uncoordinated symphony of exchange - which he calls a machine and participants a cog - is proof of its utility, though most refer to it as a market economy.

I'm surprised an overly vulgar tw*t who overvaluates his (individualist) shock approach, confuses insight as decorating an obscure, turd of an argument with neon lights.

But not really, I reckon.

Reactions: 1 person
Stopped watching after he said "I am the amazing atheist". Probably thinks Cradle of Filth is the paragon of evil music.

Probably will see him changing the oil on my car in the future.

Stopped watching after he said "I am the amazing atheist". Probably thinks Cradle of Filth is the paragon of evil music.

Probably will see him changing the oil on my car in the future.

You don't know how to change your oil?

It takes less than 20 minutes, it's cheaper, and the materials they use at the quickie places are crap.

You must be kind of a big deal.

Uhhhh, you don't have to make very much to make it not worth it. I wasn't trying to brag. I was kinda just defending non DIY types like myself. You save about $10-15 doing it yourself, minus the time spent.

It's something you do if you like doing it. There are much better ways to save money.

Reactions: 2 people
You don't know how to change your oil?

Yes I know how to change my oil. There is a difference between knowing how to change your oil and not wanting to actually change your oil and pay the dealer to do it while I eat free donuts while sitting in their GTR display :eek:lol:

Uhhhh, you don't have to make very much to make it not worth it. I wasn't trying to brag. I was kinda just defending non DIY types like myself. You save about $10-15 doing it yourself, minus the time spent.

It's something you do if you like doing it. There are much better ways to save money.

Saving $10-15 isn't something I worry about. In my younger years I did my own oil but I had a military Hobby Shop with a lift that I could use. Nowadays I just do the simple things like brake pads, air filters, electronic components, wipers. If anything major happened to my SUV I'd just buy a new one.

Where a DYI saves a bunch of money is when you start talking about your house; plumbing, electrical, etc. I had a company quote me $1500 to install two exhaust fans in my bathroom. Wuuuut???

Yeah, 1 day later, $300 in parts, $20 in beer, and a few hours in the attic and I was done.

Yes I know how to change my oil. There is a difference between knowing how to change your oil and not wanting to actually change your oil and pay the dealer to do it while I eat free donuts while sitting in their GTR display :eek:lol:

I just don't trust anyone else

I just don't trust anyone else

That's a reason. I've never had any problems, but I know someone who did, and it would've totaled his engine had he not noticed (they didn't securely close the drain pan and he was about to do a long drive in the AZ heat).

Thanks to youtube, there are very few things one with minimal experience can't get done on their own determination. That said, I still let the grease monkeys handle the oil changes =D

As a homeowner, it's saved me thousands

VN Store

Back