Mars announcement Monday: What if ....?

lawgator1

Major announcement coming from NASA Monday morning. Lots of speculation. What are the implications if they have found even just former life there? How do we process that and what is the effect on religion?

Reactions: 1 person
Major announcement coming from NASA Monday morning. Lots of speculation. What are the implications if they have found even just former life there? How do we process that and what is the effect on religion?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1

Any life or former life they find on Mars will likely be microbial in nature.

They could have saved a lot of money by just studying Bryant Denny stadium on game day if that's the case.

Reactions: 5 people
Any life or former life they find on Mars will likely be microbial in nature.

They could have saved a lot of money by just studying Bryant Denny stadium on game day if that's the case.

Ha!

But doesn't even microbial life raise profound questions? Ain't nothing in the Bible, the Quoran, or the Book of Mormon about life on another planet.

Ha!

But doesn't even microbial life raise profound questions? Ain't nothing in the Bible, the Quoran, or the Book of Mormon about life on another planet.

You should save your trolling for another day. Tough sell after what happened today.

Reactions: 4 people
Ha!

But there are passages about stoning people which I'd like to try right now.

Reactions: 5 people
Ha!

There's nothing in those books about dinosaurs either and yet that didn't destroy religion.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I'm staying off the football forum until later in the day. Still processing it, anyway.

Although I will say, thanks to you for not being a complete douchetroll like you could have been in the game threads.

So you consider a single cell algae or bacteria life but not a fetus? LG, you aren't going to win this one.

Reactions: 2 people
Ha!

But LG, your party believes life begins at one year old. Everything before that can be killed/aborted, taken to a chop shop, and sold for spare parts.....

Reactions: 3 people
It's just water.
14814.0.570.359.jpg

I think the announcement is we plan to put a man on Mars in the next 10 years. I saw something about it on CNN about a month ago.

VN Store

Back