Muslim reality

Get rid of all religious holidays for school and the problem is solved.

Nope. They said the kids could have be excused for religious holidays and it wouldn't count against them, but that isn't good enough for these head scarf wearing Muslims. They want to force themselves and their beliefs on everyone. People need to wake up to this, because these are the people that will not assimilate and will support extremism.

Reactions: 6 people
Nope. They said the kids could have be excused for religious holidays and it wouldn't count against them, but that isn't good enough for these head scarf wearing Muslims. They want to force themselves and their beliefs on everyone. People need to wake up to this, because these are the people that will not assimilate and will support extremism.

How did we go from a religious holiday dispute to supporting extremism? Don't be a pants wetter.

Yeah, sucks doesn't it?

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, sucks doesn't it?

Christianity gives people the option and is about free will on Earth. Islam is about killing the infidels and sex with 72 virgins for being a jihadi. It isn't just a few Muslims that twist the message for their own beliefs like you see with groups of Christians. The tenants of Islam are not peaceful

https://youtu.be/x4FMfUO0vkw

She isn't lying. The way they breed...they will be the majority soon.

Is this a joke? Do you know how long it would take to turn 3 million American Muslims into 170 million?

Consider that the rest of the population will be growing too, so 170M won't be half at that point. Looks like a reason VN should support all the good Christians and Catholics immigrating from Mexico and Central America.

Reactions: 4 people
Is this a joke? Do you know how long it would take to turn 3 million American Muslims into 170 million?

Consider that the rest of the population will be growing too, so 170M won't be half at that point. Looks like a reason VN should support all the good Christians and Catholics immigrating from Mexico and Central America.
I guess it depends on what the definition of "soon" is. That being said, it would be interesting to see the rates of population change within the various communities. I will betcha that the mooslims are breeding at a faster rate than other communities. They seemingly did in parts of Europe.

I guess it depends on what the definition of "soon" is. That being said, it would be interesting to see the rates of population change within the various communities. I will betcha that the mooslims are breeding at a faster rate than other communities. They seemingly did in parts of Europe.

Man, his kids will be pissed if his definition of "soon" is "not for generations".

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Man, his kids will be pissed if "soon" his definition of soon is "not for generations".
lol. Yeah I guess. But it is true that a vocal minority can have more of an effect on politics and government as a silent majority. Mooslims are not silent except when it comes to condemnation of their idiot jihadis. wonder why that is?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back