No one fear, Jeb Bush says...

He is worse of a politician than I thought picking against his home state team lol. And it's a swing state.:loco:

Al Gore didn't win his home state. Did he pick Florida back then? He needed Florida in a bad way. Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
He is worse of a politician than I thought picking against his home state team lol. And it's a swing state.:loco:

Florida is NOT Bush's "home" state. But don't let facts get in the way of your opinion. Besides...Vols will win.

A lot of the so-called fans bash and pick on the Vols daily on here and pick them to lose. With "fans" like that, who needs trolls. GBO!!

I know I played a part. I was trying to be funny.

However, mods please move this thread to the politics forum.

Reactions: 4 people

He's probably not being dumb at all.

A third of the voting population of Florida couldn't give a crap about any of the Florida football teams; they're all 60+ years old, transplants from Big10 and ACC country. They're all rooting for Syracuse, Rutgers, and Michigan.

Among the other two-thirds, half are FSU fans, because FSU won a championship most recently (there are a lot of bandwagon jumpers down there) ... and half of the remaining one-third of the state are Miami fans.

That leaves just one-sixth of the state's population to be pissed off at Jeb's pick. The other five-sixths either don't give a poop, or applaud his choice of Tennessee.

Politicians rarely say anything without thinking through how it will poll first. :)

VN Store

Back