Muslim H.S. Student arrested for making a clock

So what direction is this thread going to go: anti-Muslim, anti-cops, or anti-schools?

I'm going anti-school on this one. This ridiculous crap has been going on across the country regardless of religious background

I cannot help but think that there may be more to this story than has been disclosed thus far. Sheesz, one would hope so, anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
What is up with the engineering teacher? If they were that concerned about what other teachers might think, why didn't he just let the kid keep it in their room until after school?

I'm wondering if he made some bad joke, which compelled some sort of response. Like if you make the wrong joke while in line at the TSA.

the-hurt-locker.jpg

I'm wondering if he made some bad joke, which compelled some sort of response. Like if you make the wrong joke while in line at the TSA.

You sound like you have experience with making bad jokes in line with TSA.

Tell us more of this uncomfortable situation you found yourself in.

Not according to the cops. At no point did he claim it was anything other then a clock. The school and PD are backpedaling hard right now, so I assume that if he did anything like make a joke they would be using that right now in their defense.

Incidentally, how do i locate your email? I had an order come out in a case and thought you might get a kick out of it.

Not according to te cops. At no point did he claim it was anything other then a clock. The school and PD are backpedaling hard right now, so I assume that if he did anything like make a joke they would be using that right now in their defense.

Oh is that right? Wow, then they are in some pretty nasty waters.

Obama has invited the kid to some sort of science advisory meeting coming up in a month or so.

And cue the Secret Agent Muslim crowd in 3...2...1....

VN Store

Back