9/11 Conspiracy Thread

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
Since it seems to be in demand from a very small minority of our posters today, and since they can't seem to make this thread themselves, here is your 9/11 Conspiracy Thread.

If you think 9/11 was not what it seems, post here.

If you think people who think that 9/11 was not what it seems are misguided (for lack of better term), post here.

See, this wasn't that hard.

eb70a77baef277f5c83dc398c619199b.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
It's good to know YOU know the truth!!!!! And it will set you free.... Look out for the Sheep like myself and others... Go watch loose change again mouth breather

I love when "truthers" base there "facts" only off info they deem credible... (I can see right through the lies) (do some research) that's the usual response from people like you. When you post PowerPoint slide pictures made by a Alex Jones follower that's reliable info, but engineers and popular mechanic's scientists aren't credible right. What ever you say Jesse Ventura

It's good to know YOU know the truth!!!!! And it will set you free.... Look out for the Sheep like myself and others... Go watch loose change again mouth breather

I hope one day you see the truth, my friend. Keep living in your bubble

How do you explain this????!!!!!
20_world_trade_center_9-11.JPG

Reactions: 7 people
Exactly. The most gaurded, video taped place in the world gives us something that is well, .....****ty!

Of course don't question it...

Uhh, Im guessing you missed the sarcasm. I just google "stupid 9/11 conspiracies" and this was a picture that popped up.

Maybe I should have been more clear up front that I was making fun of people like yourself in this thread.

Keep fighting the good fight though.

Reactions: 1 person
Uhh, Im guessing you missed the sarcasm. I just google "stupid 9/11 conspiracies" and this was a picture that popped up.

Maybe I should have been more clear up front that I was making fun of people like yourself in this thread.

Of course I did. Got anything substantial?

Oh, thank god.

Yes.

Sorry for the confusion.

These pilots by no means were amateurs. Even pilots with more flying hours on these particular airframes have stated the odds of these pilots flying at 500mph and hitting their targets the first time with precision is nearly impossible.

Reactions: 3 people

Of course you don't...like volprof...

These pilots by no means were amateurs. Even pilots with more flying hours on these particular airframes have stated the odds of these pilots flying at 500mph and hitting their targets the first time with precision is nearly impossible.

So what does this mean? What are you trying to get at?

Are you suggesting something, or are you just stating that these were pretty good pilots?

Either way, I agree that they were good pilots. Training for at least a year or two with basically nothing else to do is the key to proficiency in a task.

Reactions: 1 person
Of course you don't...like volprof...

"Of course" he doesn't what?

You say "of course" he doesn't like he suggested he doesn't do something.

What does he not do?

Make crazy conspiracies about one of our nation's most important tragedies?

It's all good. I guess I'm better at sarcasm that I give myself credit for.

You're pretty damn good, hotshot.

You ought to join our Top Gun program.

Make a living off of shooting down Russian trolls with your F-What the ****? you Russian troll jet.

Whatya say?

VN Store

Back