14 years

allvol123

Certainly a day for reflection.

The saddest day in this country, at least in my lifetime.

Still disgusts me to this day. Greatest country on this earth and so many just refuse to get it.

Reactions: 6 people
As long as I live, I'll never forget sitting in a conference room and watching the first tower collapse. The realization of the loss of life in that instant was just sickening.

As long as I live, I'll never forget sitting in a conference room and watching the first tower collapse. The realization of the loss of life in that instant was just sickening.

Serious question... you're a pretty intelligent guy. When does steel or metal catastrophically fail by vaporizing into dust? Most materials scientist will tell you that metal fails by yielding (bending) if heated. Also, isn't it amazing that those towers came down perfectly as though it was a controlled demolition? What are the odds that 2 buildings fall in that exact manner? When has any other building before 9/11 or since ever failed in that manner?

Reactions: 4 people
Serious question... you're a pretty intelligent guy. When does steel or metal catastrophically fail by vaporizing into dust? Most materials scientist will tell you that metal fails by yielding (bending) if heated. Also, isn't it amazing that those towers came down perfectly as though it was a controlled demolition? What are the odds that 2 buildings fall in that exact manner? When has any other building before 9/11 or since ever failed in that manner?

Good God, man!! Is that what you can think of today?? That topic is for another time & place for discussion.....GTFO!! Go make another thread topic for that shiite!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Skyscrapers are designed to collapse on themselves instead of just falling over to prevent even more damage.

And steel and metal failing? A plane flew into a building at over 200 mph then exploded. Yeah..steel and metal is going to fail.

How many buildings before/after 9/11 have had a large passenger airline slam into it going hundreds of miles an hour?...

Come on dude.

Reactions: 8 people
I remember being at Hurlburt Field and sleeping from a night shift. My brother called me to tell me about an "accident". I turned on the TV in time to see the second plane hit. I knew immediately we were going to be going to war over this.

14 years ago Islam made sure we knew it was our biggest enemy after ignoring their previous attacks. 14 years going on it still is our biggest enemy and the biggest problem in the world.

I remember being at Hurlburt Field and sleeping from a night shift. My brother called me to tell me about an "accident". I turned on the TV in time to see the second plane hit. I knew immediately we were going to be going to war over this.

14 years ago Islam made sure we knew it was our biggest enemy after ignoring their previous attacks. 14 years going on it still is our biggest enemy and the biggest problem in the world.

Sigh

And you stick to your over simplistic view of the world. I know it's hard for you to process anything much more complicated than a coloring book.

You sound like an over emotional woman.

But keep trying to over complicate very simplistic issues to avoid reaching a truth. Get familiar with Occam's razor.

Reactions: 5 people

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZ-nkYr46w

Perhaps in another 14 years people will stop using the attack to justify other agendas that aren't really justified by, or even related to, 9/11.

I was in 2nd grade at the time. My teacher's brother was in NYC and scheduled to be around the WTC at the time. I just remember the fear as she made call after call. We came back from gym class and it was on TV. We just sat and watched (and cried) even though we didn't fully understand the magnitude of what had happened.

I was in 2nd grade at the time. My teacher's brother was in NYC and scheduled to be around the WTC at the time. I just remember the fear as she made call after call. We came back from gym class and it was on TV. We just sat and watched (and cried) even though we didn't fully understand the magnitude of what had happened.

I've observed that 8-year-old kids cry over a lot of things.

What's with all the hate in this tread?
Regardless of who you think was responsible can't we for one day remember the 2,977 men and women who went to work or boarded a plane only to never return?
Can't we for one day remember the families of those who've been left to wonder why?
Can't we for one day remember the nearly 1,400 people who've died since due to exposure to toxins?

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back