Trump v. Bernie

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
I was recently telling my wife how I was starting to catch "Trump Fever," after battling it for so long.

She rolled her eyes and huffed.

But I tell you what, this guy knows how to get to people. He's dumber than a pile of bricks when it comes to actually providing real answers, but that doesn't matter with the voting public.

They just want to hear what they want to hear.

Honestly, after hearing him speak at this paid fundraiser dinner in Virginia (I believe it was), I think he gets the Republican nomination, no matter how much the establishment Republicans may hate him.

He's the Republicans only chance.

So it's going to be Trump v. Bernie.

You talk about comedy gold. Good god almighty.

I'm serious. I'd pay a 100 to see this, but our asses may very well get it for free.

Who do you think would win?

I say Trump comes out looking like a Willy Wonka golden ticket, but I think Bernie would have actually provided more meaningful specifics to back up his claims.

Reactions: 1 person
Trump has hair - Bernie doesnt --- landslide win for Trump

That's a good point.

But I do want to lift Donald's hair. People play around with it and just do friendly maneuvers.

A little tug here. I little tug there.

But I want to rip it.

I suspect it is real, but I also suspect it is one hell of a comb over.

Last edited:
i believe hillary, despite all her criminal behavior, will be the choice of most democrats.

Bernie won't be the nominee.

I know ----
michelle-obama2016.jpg

I was recently telling my wife how I was starting to catch "Trump Fever," after battling it for so long.

She rolled her eyes and huffed.

But I tell you what, this guy knows how to get to people. He's dumber than a pile of bricks when it comes to actually providing real answers, but that doesn't matter with the voting public.

They just want to hear what they want to hear.

Honestly, after hearing him speak at this paid fundraiser dinner in Virginia (I believe it was), I think he gets the Republican nomination, no matter how much the establishment Republicans may hate him.

He's the Republicans only chance.

So it's going to be Trump v. Bernie.

You talk about comedy gold. Good god almighty.

I'm serious. I'd pay a 100 to see this, but our asses may very well get it for free.

Who do you think would win?

I say Trump comes out looking like a Willy Wonka golden ticket, but I think Bernie would have actually provided more meaningful specifics to back up his claims.

That may be design to some extent. However, I doubt one of the most prolific businessmen in the world that has made billions (I know, that's evil) could be considered dumb. This guy is classic type A, hyper-motivated individual that knows how to make things happen.

Reactions: 2 people
Trump and Bernie are two sides of the same coin. Both are appealing to the extremes and those who are fed up with establishment.

Bernie says outrageous things too but since they are about rich people and business leaders it's deemed okay since they aren't protected classes but in the end both appeal to stereotypes of the worst of the groups they target.

I don't know how long Bernie has been in Congress but in the end for an executive position I'd rather err on having someone who doesn't have experience as a politician over someone who doesn't have executive experience.

I agree it would be one hell of a show and given the last two idiots in the job how bad could either of these guys mess it up?

Reactions: 3 people
I'm just shocked Volprof still has a wife.

You'd be surprised.

On here, I tend to treat *******s like, well, *******s.

If you're an ******* I treat you like an *******, in other words.

You, for instance, are an ******* that has to have an opinion on everything under the sun, so I treat you like any ******* that has to have an opinion on everything under the sun should expect to be treated.

Hey, your fault. Not mine.

But if you were to know me in real life, and you aren't an *******, I would treat you much differently. As I do.

I treat people I know with respect, because they treat me with respect. Half of you on here, including yourself, are just *******s, so I don't treat you with respect.

Does this make sense?

Hell, you should respect this. I sound like Donald Trump. And, unlike Donald Trump, I haven't gone bankrupt four times.

You'd be surprised.

On here, I tend to treat *******s like, well, *******s.

If you're an ******* I treat you like an *******, in other words.

You, for instance, are an ******* that has to have an opinion on everything under the sun, so I treat you like any ******* that has to have an opinion on everything under the sun should expect to be treated.

Hey, your fault. Not mine.

But if you were to know me in real life, and you aren't an *******, I would treat you much differently. As I do.

I treat people I know with respect, because they treat me with respect. Half of you on here, including yourself, are just *******s, so I don't treat you with respect.

Does this make sense?

Hell, you should respect this. I sound like Donald Trump. And, unlike Donald Trump, I haven't gone bankrupt four times.

What about the non-Italians?

I believe that an overwhelming majority of the people who are wanting to vote for Trump are the ones that are going anywhere and everywhere possible to put their vote into unscientific polls and the polls you see all over everything. It's my guess that when it comes to the actual primaries, though, the number of Trump shouters will be shown for the minority that they are. All those Republican primary voters who haven't quite made up their mind have only decided two things: they don't want Hillary and they don't want Trump. So while Trump leads in meaningless polls now, the meaningful polls in a few months will not feature Trump at the top. He might be near the top, but he won't be *at* the top.

I believe that an overwhelming majority of the people who are wanting to vote for Trump are the ones that are going anywhere and everywhere possible to put their vote into unscientific polls and the polls you see all over everything. It's my guess that when it comes to the actual primaries, though, the number of Trump shouters will be shown for the minority that they are. All those Republican primary voters who haven't quite made up their mind have only decided two things: they don't want Hillary and they don't want Trump. So while Trump leads in meaningless polls now, the meaningful polls in a few months will not feature Trump at the top. He might be near the top, but he won't be *at* the top.

You sir, sound like a normal human being.

If I was you, I'd get away from here very fast.

What about the non-Italians?

What?

Man, I haven't got time for your dumbassery.

Please speak English.

By the way, I'm glad that you switched from your Auburn avatar that you had been using.

Trying to tell me it was Smokey.

I may be half-illiterate, but I'm not that stupid.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm independent, and don't want either of these two.

I'm independent, and don't want either of these two.

lol I'm very much a moderate Republican. I took one of those "I Side With" quizzes and my highest match was like mid-70s with a plethora of Republicans, then in the mid-60s was matches with some Dems. I saw that and basically said...yep that sounds about right.

I definitely don't want Trump and I've never cared for Hillary. I like some things Rand says. Kasich seemed like he had good ideas, but I doubt he's a contender.

lol I'm very much a moderate Republican. I took one of those "I Side With" quizzes and my highest match was like mid-70s with a plethora of Republicans, then in the mid-60s was matches with some Dems. I saw that and basically said...yep that sounds about right.

I definitely don't want Trump and I've never cared for Hillary. I like some things Rand says. Kasich seemed like he had good ideas, but I doubt he's a contender.

I'm still studying them to figure out who I like best. I just know Trump, and Hillary aren't in the mix!

Trump might have some great ideas and be a decent president if he wasn't such a clown. But I can't take him seriously. His public appearances remind me of a staged reality tv show performance.

I have little hope that there will be a candidate I feel decent about voting for.

VN Store

Back