Helicopters flying over

BruiserVol

So I'm not sure what forum this would be put in. I'll just post it here. I just saw 5 helicopters (we're talking real big ass military looking sized or life flight chopper sized) helicopters fly over in a formation. A few waves of this happened over the course of a few minutes. In middle tn. To be honest it almost made me feel nervous. It was like something you'd see in a movie. What does that sound like to some of you with experience? Excuse my ignorance but these things have always intrigued me.

I used to see this all the time in Manchester. I am not sure if the were heading from Fort Cambell or if they were heading towards AEDC. Also used to see large groups of C-130s. And a few years back you could always here two loud booms twice a day between noon and two. Finally learned that they were from testing F 22's going past the sound barrier.

I used to see this all the time in Manchester. I am not sure if the were heading from Fort Cambell or if they were heading towards AEDC. Also used to see large groups of C-130s. And a few years back you could always here two loud booms twice a day between noon and two. Finally learned that they were from testing F 22's going past the sound barrier.

There is a lot of testing that goes on at AEDC

So I'm not sure what forum this would be put in. I'll just post it here. I just saw 5 helicopters (we're talking real big ass military looking sized or life flight chopper sized) helicopters fly over in a formation. A few waves of this happened over the course of a few minutes. In middle tn. To be honest it almost made me feel nervous. It was like something you'd see in a movie. What does that sound like to some of you with experience? Excuse my ignorance but these things have always intrigued me.

lay off the cocaine

Reactions: 1 person
Cops contracted as part of the prisons for profit industrial complex looking for speeders and loose cigarette sellers to be legally kidnapped

I've seen em several times.

Ft Campbell.

Guys guys guys I was at Fort Bragg last week and I saw 2 black hawks, a sh!thook and 2 Kiowas flying over!?!??!?!?!!!!!!

Hawaiians? With spam amirite?

I thought he was talking about this:

pottedmeat.jpg

Which somehow manages to continue being produced although I don't know anyone that actually eats the stuff.

Spam is okay. Prefer Treet though.

Ha! I grew up in South GA; my old man was Air Force - stationed at Moody for most of his career (early 80's to mid 90's).

As a kid, I vividly remember F-16's breaking the sound barrier all the time over our house; always made me jump. There was no schedule either - completely random.

I thought he was talking about this:

pottedmeat.jpg

Which somehow manages to continue being produced although I don't know anyone that actually eats the stuff.

Spam is okay. Prefer Treet though.
Oh I was and I still enjoy a can on occasion with some Ritz crackers. MMMMMMM got to love Redneck Pate

I don't really care for Armour brand though. Libbys and Bryan is where it's at

Last edited:

VN Store

Back