Trump speech in Mobile

It's called a stump speech and there isn't a whole lot of people who do it like him. Watching this on TV and seeing the DC media squirm on Twitter is top notch entertainment

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
It will be funny to watch how his positions are spun.

He's for using the government to prevent off-shoring - that puts him squarely in the Obama/Warren/Sanders camp but I bet it is not portrayed that way. He's going to be the extremist while they are for the middle class.

Reactions: 1 person
Haven't heard any anti federal employee fear mongering BS from Trump yet, and lots of trade agreement adjustment talk so he is about the only sane candidate running right now..which I oddly find disturbing.

Reactions: 5 people
It's called a stump speech and there isn't a whole lot of people who do it like him. Watching this on TV and seeing the DC media squirm on Twitter is top notch entertainment

It was boring. Couldn't stay on topic. His solution to everything was I will fix it because I am great and smart. It was one of the worst stump speeches I have ever watched. He did make some good points about trade with foreign countries. He could have done very well if he didn't feel the need to stroke his own ego every thirty seconds.

Reactions: 6 people
It was boring. Couldn't stay on topic. His solution to everything was I will fix it because I am great and smart. It was one of the worst stump speeches I have ever watched. He did make some good points about trade with foreign countries. He could have done very well if he didn't feel the need to stroke his own ego every thirty seconds.

Now let me be clear....

Still more refreshing than hearing someone go: Jesus! CEO's! #Blacklivesmatter! Cops bad! Rich people bad! Free sh!!! <Insert your generic cause here that has zero impact on most citizens and I will do my Clinton thumb about it>Pro Choice! Not pro choice unless its about welfare or CEO's!..

Reactions: 10 people

Yea man that was boring... Lol. You probably thought it was boring because he was trashing how incompetent 0bama is. I'm sure you get feelings up you legs when 0 or Hillary speak.

Last edited:
Yea man that was boring... Lol. You probably thought it was boring because he was trashing how incompetent 0bama is. I'm sure you get feelings up you legs when 0 or Hillary speak.

I can assure you that I have never voted for Obama and zero percent chance I would vote for Hillary. I can also tell you that Trump is a gas bag who is not a conservative.

VN Store

Back