Judge Caught Rigging Cases for Prosecution

None of these stories surprise me anymore.

Probably happens way more than any of us realize.

She also should get a nice long stay at the iron bar hotel.

What government employees have a good incentive system? Let's start there.

Define a good incentive system, because I'm not sure I follow what you are trying to say here. What incentive system does someone not working as a Government employee have that a Government employee doesnt have?

Define a good incentive system, because I'm not sure I follow what you are trying to say here. What incentive system does someone not working as a Government employee have that a Government employee doesnt have?

You know..gotta blame somebody!

conspiracy-theories-lol-300x289.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Probably happens way more than any of us realize.

She also should get a nice long stay at the iron bar hotel.

She had to step down and can't be a judge in Texas. She immediately ran for DA and lost. No jail time was suggested and her agreement did not include an admission of fault.

The recipient of the unethical text is now a judge in Texas.

Seems like everyone got what they deserved.........or not.

I think their is as many if not more crazy officials in TX as their is in CA.

Well a sales guy on commission makes money when he makes a sale. Presumably the customer likes the purchase and the employer made money. Everybody wins when the sales guy follows his strongest incentive.

A judge or a prosecuting attorney doesn't really have a money direct incentive. They get more money when they move up (or an extreme, they sell verdicts). They can move up the ranks by getting convictions, but we want justice, not necessarily convictions. Thus is not an ideal incentive.

Not all givernment employees have terrible ISs. I did brush too broadly, but in most cases at best you can say their strongest incentive is job security, and even then it's not a huge catalyst.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back