North & South Korea Exchange Fire

South Korea evacuation after shelling on western border - BBC News

Comes after the South resumed cross border propaganda broadcasts and after North Korea planted a mine that injured two RoK soldiers. Probably the most tense I've seen them in a long time. The DPRK has threatened more strikes within 48 hours of the loudspeakers are not silenced.

Well it should be obvious to the North Koreans that the US isn't going to flex any type of military might anytime soon so they can pretty much do whatever they want. Maybe Obama can find a way to broker a peace deal with them. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
Well it should be obvious to the North Koreans that the US isn't going to flex any type of military might anytime soon so they can pretty much do whatever they want. Maybe Obama can find a way to broker a peace deal with them. :eek:lol:

except for the military exercises that are going on over there right now?

Reactions: 7 people
Pull out all our troops, let all their women seek asylum in the US, let them duke it out.

Reactions: 3 people

This is none of our business. SK shouldn't be broadcasting propaganda messages into NK.

More war mongering from the right.

Reactions: 3 people
This is none of our business. SK shouldn't be broadcasting propaganda messages into NK.

which was in response to a landmine incident that killed to SK soldiers. That being said, it doesn't surprise me that you come rushing to the defense of North Korea.

Reactions: 6 people
Pull out all our troops, let all their women seek asylum in the US, let them duke it out.

You forgot to mention, sell arms to both sides.

We save money on military expenditure, save our military personnel, and then we make money beetches while N Korea now has a reason to owe us (and be less threatened by us).

Then we can help negotiate a treaty after S Korea beats their f***ing a$$e$

Reactions: 1 person
You forgot to mention, sell arms to both sides.

We save money on military expenditure, save our military personnel, and then we make money beetches while N Korea now has a reason to owe us (and be less threatened by us).

Then we can help negotiate a treaty after S Korea beats their f***ing a$$e$

without us, would not happen. especially if we are also arming the NK

S Korea can win without even putting boots on the ground in N Korea. N Korea has to be aggressive and invade to win. It's the only way to leverage their big army...their one strength would be like lambs to the slaughter.

Reactions: 1 person
by telling South Korea they should not be broadcasting "propaganda" I assume he is also insinuating that it was a legit response for North Korea to unleash artillery

He didn't insinuate any of that. He only commented on S Korea's actions, implying we shouldn't take a side. A defense of N Korea would imply he wants to take a side. I assure you, he does not.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back