Delusional

lawgator1

I just saw Dana Perino, Bush's former press secretary, say that ISIS is Obama's fault because he"wrecked the world" with red line comment on Syria.

She needs to be examined by a team of psychiatrists.

Reactions: 8 people
I just saw Dana Perino, Bush's former press secretary, say that ISIS is Obama's fault because he"wrecked the world" with red line comment on Syria.

Refer her to yours.

Reactions: 11 people

Notice you haven't been back in the Hillary thread the past few days...hmmm

Reactions: 9 people

She works for Fox News, what do you expect? Their motto is deflect, deceive, and lie - all day, every day.

Reactions: 3 people
Hillary might have a trademark infringement case against them.

Doctors recently had to coin a new medical condition - FoxNews-itis. Apparently, emergency rooms all over the US have seen a huge uptick in incidents where people injured themselves falling off couches and chairs in laughter every time Fox News said "Fair and Balanced".

True story.

Reactions: 4 people

Shame on her, she didn't give Hilary her props for her role in the Arab Spring. 😜

Reactions: 5 people
Doctors recently had to coin a new medical condition - FoxNews-itis. Apparently, emergency rooms all over the US have seen a huge uptick in incidents where people injured themselves falling off couches and chairs in laughter every time Fox News said "Fair and Balanced".

True story.

Did your Obamacare cover your ER visit?

What does your boy, Rachel Madcow have to say about it?

Reactions: 8 people

Obama's limp d##k foreign policy of wagging fingers at people absolutely backfired.

You do remember the red line comment right? Remember when Obama put his foot down? Then when he put his foot down again? ..and again?...then started training ISIS..but then started training rebels they could trust because they told him so?..

Yeah..he's a moron still.

Despite accusations of being a "libtard" from some on here, I typically tend not to take sides in any particular debate. At least sides that are clearly "party-defined."

And I'm not going to do that here either. But, I will say that the decision to go into Iraq in 2003 was the dumbest foreign policy decision this country and its leaders have ever made.

Mouth-breathing conservatives (as opposed to the thoughtful ones) will *****, scream, holler, whine, moan, yell, and ***** some more about how Obama ruined a good thing going, but the fact of the matter is that it was an impossible situation to begin with, because President Dick made it that way.

They'll reply that everyone, including Democrats, voted for the war, and this is true. But they'll also overlook how President Dick manipulated facts intentionally to get his way. He purposefully misled Americans so that he could get his way.

Perhaps before railing against Obama, these Republicans should look into condemning the biggest traitor of our generation, President Dick Cheney.

What a diarrhea of a human being that guy is.

Reactions: 7 people
Despite accusations of being a "libtard" from some on here, I typically tend not to take sides in any particular debate. At least sides that are clearly "party-defined."

And I'm not going to do that here either. But, I will say that the decision to go into Iraq in 2003 was the dumbest foreign policy decision this country and its leaders have ever made.

Mouth-breathing conservatives (as opposed to the thoughtful ones) will *****, scream, holler, whine, moan, yell, and ***** some more about how Obama ruined a good thing going, but the fact of the matter is that it was an impossible situation to begin with, because President Dick made it that way.

They'll reply that everyone, including Democrats, voted for the war, and this is true. But they'll also overlook how President Dick manipulated facts intentionally to get his way. He purposefully misled Americans so that he could get his way.

Perhaps before railing against Obama, these Republicans should look into condemning the biggest traitor of our generation, President Dick Cheney.

What a diarrhea of a human being that guy is.

Volprof wins thread. Mods, lock it up.

Reactions: 1 person
When you think about it ISIS really aint that unless you're a delusional libtard who thinks visiting that part of the world in the guise of an aid worker is a good idea. They keep killing their own people in a never ending war and its been contained mostly in the middle east. Interesting

#GoodJobAtKillingMuslimsObama

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back