Gas prices to plummet

Let me guess, we have Barry to thank

Indirectly - this Iranian deal that has been done regardless of how the vote goes will release a bunch of oil onto the market. Within a year the supply surplus will balance out and we'll back to price stability.

In the short term this will tank US production, further delay the Keystone Pipeline and kick the can down the road.

Sub 40 a barrel isn't really going to do the world any favors.

Indirectly - this Iranian deal that has been done regardless of how the vote goes will release a bunch of oil onto the market. Within a year the supply surplus will balance out and we'll back to price stability.

In the short term this will tank US production, further delay the Keystone Pipeline and kick the can down the road.

Iran's not that big a deal on current supplies of crude/petro. Saudi Arabia pumping at maximum capacity to try to balance their budget is - they used to cut back when prices got low, but they aren't doing that right now. Also China's economy has lessened their demand. Plus the US crude production has surged with shale extraction, oil sands, and technological advances pulling more out of old wells. Iran will add up to 1% to daily production in the near term, but that probably happens in 2016.

Peak oil production is here or near... gas prices will be soaring before too long.

Reactions: 1 person
Big Oils greed caused many not to buy it when it was high - now they have a glut and no place to put it but I bet the politicians will love putting a hefty tax on it now

Big Oils greed caused many not to buy it when it was high - now they have a glut and no place to put it but I bet the politicians will love putting a hefty tax on it now

There's a glut because our recovery is been so ******n slow, that and the in the Chinese economy is slowing down.Despite Obama's policies Oil production is way up in the United States.

There's a glut because our recovery is been so ******n slow, that and the in the Chinese economy is slowing down.Despite Obama's policies Oil production is way up in the United States.

I'm absolutely convinced that, tomorrow, there could be peace on Earth, Iran would renounce its nuclear program and sincerely ask the US Republican Congress to annex it, our debt crisis would be solved, and Obama himself would arrive at your house to hand you a personal check for 1,000,000 dollars, and you'd still find some meandering way to find fault with him and give credit to anyone else.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm absolutely convinced that, tomorrow, there could be peace on Earth, Iran would renounce its nuclear program and sincerely ask the US Republican Congress to annex it, our debt crisis would be solved, and Obama himself would arrive at your house to hand you a personal check for 1,000,000 dollars, and you'd still find some meandering way to find fault with him and give credit to anyone else.

Go take your meds prof, Obozo has literally nothing to do with the surge of oil production on Private Lands.. Oil leases on federal lands under this idiot are down 50%.. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you apologist.

Reactions: 9 people

Thank goodness you didnt try to make your point with his actual accomplishments. Talk about writer's block.

Reactions: 5 people

I'll just note that if the price were $140/barrel most people here would be crucifying Obama. Now they find fault with $40/barrel.

Not that presidents have much control over oil prices either way, but as far as VolNation is concerned, that is beside the point.

Reactions: 6 people
LOL, some of you are saying that low gas prices are a good thing, and they are going down despite Obama.

Others are saying its a bad thing, and you say it was caused by Obama.

Y'all need to get your bash Obama talking points together here, quick. You're confusing yourselves.

Reactions: 11 people
I'll just note that if the price were $140/barrel most people here would be crucifying Obama. Now they find fault with $40/barrel.

Not that presidents have much control over oil prices either way, but as far as VolNation is concerned, that is beside the point.

Not a fan of the guy but I use some basic guidelines to determine if the poster should be taken seriously:

If you change the name Obama to anything like Obozo or Obala then you can't be taken srieously

If you claim he was foreign born you can't be taken seriously

If you claim he is a Muslim trying to ruin this country you can't be taken seriously

If you claim he is going to declare Marshall law and have a third term you should probably just do us all a favor and kill yourself

The guy has issues but those who scream the loudest are almost always the dumbest

Reactions: 4 people
People have different opinions? Oh my!

Find someone that said low gas prices was good/bad at the same time. Then maybe you'll have a point.

People have different opinions? Oh my!

Find someone that said low gas prices was good/bad at the same time. Then maybe you'll have a point.

If it's bad, Obama caused it. If it's good, Obama delayed it. If it's good now, but bad later, Obama has delayed it so long the benefits will be outweighed. If it's bad now, and good later, it's because Obama missed the chance for it to be good now, too. And if it's both good and bad, it could have been all good, except for Obama.

If it's bad, Obama caused it. If it's good, Obama delayed it. If it's good now, but bad later, Obama has delayed it so long the benefits will be outweighed. If it's bad now, and good later, it's because Obama missed the chance for it to be good now, too. And if it's both good and bad, it could have been all good, except for Obama.

If Obama did it and it sucks, oversteps the boundaries of the office, belittles America, sucks up to Muslims, etc. LG praises it.

LOL, some of you are saying that low gas prices are a good thing, and they are going down despite Obama.

Others are saying its a bad thing, and you say it was caused by Obama.

Y'all need to get your bash Obama talking points together here, quick. You're confusing yourselves.

I'll give Obama credit, slowest recovery since the depression, Carters numbers were worse and interest rates were through the roof, Reagan got that shlt turned around quickly and actually created Good Paying Jobs not a buch of part time penny ante jobs. His shltty recovery or lack of has led to a glut of gasoline on the world market. When we do bad,the entire world economy follows suit. For you or anyone else to credit Obama for the falling prices is ludicrous.😜

Reactions: 4 people
Not a fan of the guy but I use some basic guidelines to determine if the poster should be taken seriously:

If you change the name Obama to anything like Obozo or Obala then you can't be taken srieously

If you claim he was foreign born you can't be taken seriously

If you claim he is a Muslim trying to ruin this country you can't be taken seriously

If you claim he is going to declare Marshall law and have a third term you should probably just do us all a favor and kill yourself

The guy has issues but those who scream the loudest are almost always the dumbest

You need to expand your guidelines, either that or try to be a little more impartial.

I'll give Obama credit, slowest recovery since the depression, Carters numbers were worse and interest rates were through the roof, Reagan got that shlt turned around quickly and actually created Good Paying Jobs not a buch of part time penny ante jobs. His shltty recovery or lack of has led to a glut of gasoline on the world market. When we do bad,the entire world economy follows suit. For you or anyone else to credit Obama for the falling prices is ludicrous.😜

His lap dog, our resident obamaphile, is all over it.

I doubt Obama could operate a gas pump much less purposefully orchestrate policies to positively influence gas prices.

Go take your meds prof, Obozo has literally nothing to do with the surge of oil production on Private Lands.. Oil leases on federal lands under this idiot are down 50%.. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you apologist.

You anti-Obama tribesman are a fascinating lot. Always right. Never wrong. When you take a dump, nothing but gold comes out. Really is amazing.

Tell me, what lottery numbers should I choose this week?

To be fair, Velo, I don't think anyone ever actually comes here for expert analysis. It's mostly just to hear our own voices, well, so to speak.

VN Store

Back