Puerto Rico defaults

lawgator1

In before some GOP candidates desperately looking to get on that stage imply, perhaps even not so subtly, that its indicative of something ... else.

Reactions: 1 person
What would they imply, LG? Seriously, first I've heard of this.

Indicative of what? Piss poor fiscal management and out of control spending?

Reactions: 6 people
What would they imply, LG? Seriously, first I've heard of this.

Indicative of what? Piss poor fiscal management and out of control spending?

That a certain type of person is inherently more inclined to be fiscally irresponsible. I would not be surprised if someone in GOP-land is going to suggest that - like I said, just to get on stage on Thursday.

That a certain type of person is inherently more inclined to be fiscally irresponsible. I would not be surprised if someone in GOP-land is going to suggest that - like I said, just to get on stage on Thursday.

I am an indycon, and that thought has never entered my mind.

Now, what was the reason they defaulted?

Puerto Rico needs a good injection of austerity and fiscal conservatism.

I think maybe LG was inferring that there was a racial line of reasoning some GOPers might take, only the fruitcakes and loonies. It always seems that race is on the mind of the left wingers like LG.

Reactions: 2 people

You brought it up. You're suggesting it.

you seem to be stating your own view point by bringing this up first

I think maybe LG was inferring that there was a racial line of reasoning some GOPers might take, only the fruitcakes and loonies. It always seems that race is on the mind of the left wingers like LG.

We'll see. Maybe I'm wrong. GOP as a whole should hope I'm wrong.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Should be LG's new avi...

carnacthemagnificent.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
In before some GOP candidates desperately looking to get on that stage imply, perhaps even not so subtly, that its indicative of something ... else.

It is not uncommon for people to project their own thoughts and opinions on others. Why do you hate Latinos LG?

VN Store

Back