I just .... I can't even .... Trump

Come on, if he was Democrat you'd already have a bumper sticker.

Reactions: 15 people
Hold on, imma try to put an LG spin on it: he's saying you can't as in you shouldn't because it's wrong. Trump for Emperor!

The adviser for Trump messed up on his words of choice is all. He shouldn't have used that for a defense. Move along now everyone......nothing to see here that goes back to 1989.

Reactions: 1 person
Yet he will vote for the cankle ***** in a NY second.

You guys see that she wants to raise the cap gains tax to over 43%? What a woman. What a great dictator she'll make.

Reactions: 3 people
Ivana Trump rejects rape claims, supports Donald's 2016 run - NY Daily News

Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

Reactions: 2 people
Yet he will vote for the cankle ***** in a NY second.

You guys see that she wants to raise the cap gains tax to over 43%? What a woman. What a great dictator she'll make.

I'm not a fan of Hillary, but this does make some sense. Actually she's just proposing that the lower LT Cap Gains rates begin after holding an investment for at least two years and stepping it down for several years out from there. It's just changing the holding period from one year plus a day to a longer period to hold an investment in order to benefit from a reduced rate. She's also addressing stock based compensation as a motivation for executives to sacrifice long term value creation in favor of short term bumps in stock prices. Maybe the least stupid **** that I've heard her come up with.

VN Store

Back