MSNBC poll...WOW

I have no problem with carry permits. People walking around with AR-15's and rifles is kind of asinine though.

Reactions: 5 people
This. I'm all for the right to carry. But these a-holes do it to prove a point. Don't be stupid.

I don't think they would if there wasn't such a push to disarm Americans. Similar to the CBF. I've seen more of them in the last month than I have my whole life. All because they wanted to take it, ban it, outlaw it.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think they would if there wasn't such a push to disarm Americans. Similar to the CBF. I've seen more of them in the last month than I have my whole life. All because they wanted to take it, ban it, outlaw it.

They are not helping anything.

Reactions: 2 people
I have no problem with carry permits. People walking around with AR-15's and rifles is kind of asinine though.

Exactly. I am getting my carry permit next month. I would feel alot safer with a Glock, in case one of these crazies opens fire....but NO reason people need an assault rifle to go to subway! Not saying you can't have them but keep those bad boys at the house, or in your truck for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I'm surprised that MSNBC had that many people even check what's on that loony network of Sharpton. It's usually just the hate for all things on the right.

I watch lockup on there occasionally. It is amazing to me how stupid some of those people are, and how much they revert to base animal instincts when locked up. Other than that, I don't even stop to see what's on.

Pretty much what hog said. There are better ways of getting your point across. Walking through an airport with an AR will get us closer to a ban than quietly carrying a concealed pistol. If a ban happens.. I will gladly point the finger at these idiots "proving points".

I watch lockup on there occasionally. It is amazing to me how stupid some of those people are, and how much they revert to base animal instincts when locked up. Other than that, I don't even stop to see what's on.

I may at times stop & check out the "caught on camera" program.

Exactly. I am getting my carry permit next month. I would feel alot safer with a Glock, in case one of these crazies opens fire....but NO reason people need an assault rifle to go to subway! Not saying you can't have them but keep those bad boys at the house, or in your truck for the time being.

I got a shotgun that stays at home. I am thinking about picking up a 1911 as well. I would not want to carry that one around. I'll probably get a smaller caliber glock and go for my concealed carry permit. I don't really plan on carrying it though probably just leave it in my car. I've never been anywhere were I felt I needed to have my gun on me.

This is a strange thread. I don't understand. Should I be outraged that msnbc viewers believe exactly what the rest of America believes?

I got a shotgun that stays at home. I am thinking about picking up a 1911 as well. I would not want to carry that one around. I'll probably get a smaller caliber glock and go for my concealed carry permit. I don't really plan on carrying it though probably just leave it in my car. I've never been anywhere were I felt I needed to have my gun on me.

On one hand I understand what you mean about not needing it, but all the news stories make me feel the opposite. Innocent people being shot up at the movies, stores, and such. I always carry one now. I keep it concealed though, unless its on my side while fishing.

VN Store

Back