Black Confederate Flag Supporter Killed

stonevols

Anthony Hervey — a 49-year-old black activist known for being a vocal proponent of the Confederate flag — died Sunday in a car crash caused by a car-full of black hecklers who chased and verbally attacked Hervey, driving his vehicle off the Mississippi highway.

Read more: Induced Crash Kills Confed Flag Advocate | The Daily Caller

Wonder how many of the black lives matter crowd will speak up?

Wonder what the outcry would be if a carload of Whites ran this guy off the road?

Reactions: 6 people
I read about this the other day. What I read indicated the ones that ran him off the road were black panther members.

Very sad story.

Prayers to his family

Reactions: 1 person
So where is the attorney AG coming out with a statement and immediate investigation of this organized murder done to deprive an African American of their civil rights? ~crickets~

Reactions: 3 people
I posted this story the other day and didn't get much response. I'm disgusted how the media chooses not to show this story. It's not racism I guess.

I understand the jokes; they give us the temporary ability to process. I feel so badly for this gentleman and his family. So challenged by words, by thought, by symbols the tolerant, black liberals must attack, harass and intimidate those that do not toe the line. What a scary possibility it is to a black panther that others who look like them dont think like them. Congrats, you radical pieces of vermin...you have replaced the KKK when it comes to keeping black folks under control.

Reactions: 7 people
I understand the jokes; they give us the temporary ability to process. I feel so badly for this gentleman and his family. So challenged by words, by thought, by symbols the tolerant, black liberals must attack, harass and intimidate those that do not toe the line. What a scary possibility it is to a black panther that others who look like them dont think like them. Congrats, you radical pieces of vermin...you have replaced the KKK when it comes to keeping black folks under control.

It is amazing how badly one gets smacked around if they challenge the party line. Sad state of affairs. Gotta love those lefties too who preach tolerance but are the first to scream Uncle Tom.

Sadly the vocal minority on all sides of the political spectrum put party ahead of principle.

Yelling out of a car is a hate crime?

I've had lots of people yell at me whilst bicycling. How long should these motorists be imprisoned for their crime?

By the way, he wasn't "run off the road."

Outspoken Black Confederate Flag Supporter Anthony Hervey Dies in Mississippi Traffic Accident - NBC News

The vehicle's owner and passenger in the car, Arlene Barnum, told The Associated Press on Monday that Hervey swerved and crashed after another vehicle carrying four or five young black men pulled up alongside them, yelling and looking angry. Barnum, of Stuart, Oklahoma, said Hervey yelled something back at the other vehicle before losing control and crashing.

why has this not been a topic till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
uncle mcdad

So, not all black lives matter?

If it doesn't fit an agenda, then no. 13 year old girl killed in drive by? Doesn't matter. Infant thrown from moving car? Doesn't matter. Killed by black cop? Doesn't matter. Killed by white cop/person??! Furor! Rage! #Blacklivesmatter! #Looting #GonToSoon!

I don't know this guy's history, but he seemed to be a wise man. Whether you agree with his take on the civil war or not, the guy has some valid points relative to AA cultural history imo.

“[In this book,] I show that the Civil War was not fought over slavery and that the demise of my race in America is not of the White man, but rather of our own making,” Hervey wrote. “I show how Blacks in America ran away from physical bondage to one far worse — mental bondage

VN Store

Back