Is Donald Trump trolling the American voter?

GoBigOrangeUT

Kind of hot in these rhinos
I'm of the opinion that Trump is intentionally making a mockery of American politics by saying absolutely ridiculous things just to see how people react, and by getting people to support him, he is proving just how stupid the American public is. And I think it's hilarious. He has no intention of being president

Reactions: 7 people
I'm of the opinion that Trump is intentionally making a mockery of American politics by saying absolutely ridiculous things just to see how people react, and by getting people to support him, he is proving just how stupid the American public is. And I think it's hilarious. He has no intention of being president
Aside from the McCain comments, I think he is raising issues that no serious candidate wants to be honest about. With that said, I don't think he stands a chance of winning the nomination, much less the grand prize.

Reactions: 2 people
Another question that might be asked is if the media is propping him up to get rid of any real contenders. I don't know anything about Kasich, but with Trump getting all the attention, guys that might have a legitimate shot are being squashed. Supposedly only the top 10 in the polls will be "invited" to the big debates. When Trumps blows up, that leaves a band of relative unknowns and the hildabeast. Not trying to sound paranoid, but the press is still liberal last I checked.

Reactions: 1 person

Agree with your last 2 sentences. I think he is doing it for self promotion which is sop for him.

Personally? He's the one getting all the press right now. Either he's a genius or is completely off his rocker. As of right now, he's the Howard Stern of the political world.

"I listen to Donald Trump to see what he'll say next." And the media is sopping up every last bit of it.

He has a few billion dollars. Already raised a family. Has his name on what was once the tallest building in the world. Owns several golf courses. He's bored. He's doing it for a chuckle.

He has a few billion dollars. Already raised a family. Has his name on what was once the tallest building in the world. Owns several golf courses. He's bored. He's doing it for a chuckle.

This isn't the 1st time he has run for president. He has president-itis and the only cure for it is dying. It's very clear he thinks he can do a better job than what we have been given

The fact that Trump has any support at all, let alone significant support, when there are like 15 Rs to choose from is the saddest statement you could possibly make about the GOP.

Reactions: 7 people
The fact that Trump has any support at all, let alone significant support, when there are like 15 Rs to choose from is the saddest statement you could possibly make about the GOP.

Sadder than losing to Obama twice, and barely defeating Al Gore and John Kerry?

He has some appeal and I can understand why some like him. He is pandering to a certain segment and I really doubt it's all regular GOP voters giving him the thumbs up in the polls.

The fact Hillary is the likely Dem nominee and considered a string candidate for POTUS is the saddest statement.

Reactions: 3 people
He has some appeal and I can understand why some like him. He is pandering to a certain segment and I really doubt it's all regular GOP voters giving him the thumbs up in the polls.

The fact Hillary is the likely Dem nominee and considered a string candidate for POTUS is the saddest statement.

It is pretty sad. It will be especially sad when she beats the R not named Rand Paul.

He is press coverage drunk. Whatever it takes to keep the limelight I think. It is refreshing to see someone not talking the talking points of politics.

Aside from the McCain comments, I think he is raising issues that no serious candidate wants to be honest about. With that said, I don't think he stands a chance of winning the nomination, much less the grand prize.

I agree. He may not be serious, buts he's saying stuff nobody will. I still don't see what the wrong was in his comments about illegal immigrants, but nobody else will say it in fear of backlash. I remember Hillary sitting in the house of an illegal family while running for the primarys, and said "no woman is illegal". Uh, yea anybody here illegal, is indeed illegal. Other politicians won't say those things.

Reactions: 5 people
He's driving the left insane, they can't control him.😱

That's it. I'll be honest, I'd love to see him debate. He may make himself look bad, but he'd call the others on their bullcrap without holding back. I mean as in cheap shot everything, that would be hilarious.

So foreign to average Joe it seems out of place. The brain washing over time has taken a toll.

VN Store

Back