the fool is shameless

allvol123

President Obama vowed Tuesday that his administration is “not going to relent” until Iran releases three Americans held in custody, including a Washington Post journalist reaching the one-year mark of his detention.

President Obama vowed Tuesday that his administration is “not going to relent” until Iran releases three Americans held in custody, including a Washington Post journalist reaching the one-year mark of his detention.

That should have been a precursor to the sham of a nuke deal horse face Kerry brokered. There's no motivation for Iran to release them, Barry capitulated and the U.S. got screwed..

Reactions: 4 people
Obama: "Let me be clear. Now that I have shown Iran I am an ineffectual negotiator and an impotent leader, I will never let up on securing a release for those 3 hostages. Until, of course, I finish my second term as President".

Reactions: 4 people
That should have been a precursor to the sham of a nuke deal horse face Kerry brokered. There's no motivation for Iran to release them, Barry capitulated and the U.S. got screwed..

Exactly. A normal negotiator would know this.

Which just adds to the pile of evidence that this guy does not have the best interests of this country as his goals.

Obama: "Let me be clear. Now that I have shown Iran I am an ineffectual negotiator and an impotent leader, I will never let up on securing a release for those 3 hostages. Until, of course, I finish my second term as President".

If you like your hostages,you can keep your hostages. BHO 2015

Reactions: 3 people
Exactly. A normal negotiator would know this.

Which just adds to the pile of evidence that this guy does not have the best interests of this country as his goals.

That's been apparent ever since his first term. Jimmy Carter is one happy SOB

Reactions: 2 people
If you like your hostages,you can keep your hostages. BHO 2015

Aha! That's it, 69. You're a genius. Obama says anything to get the deal and then passes EOs, exemptions, and mandates afterward.

He will announce an EO declaring the prisoners freed.

Reactions: 1 person
Aha! That's it, 69. You're a genius. Obama says anything to get the deal and then passes EOs, exemptions, and mandates afterward.

He will announce an EO declaring the prisoners freed.
If the Iranian Parliament is as gutless as our Congress, his EO will probably work.

VN Store

Back