David Cameron - Friend to ISIS

volinbham

VN GURU
Reactions: 2 people
Im glad Obama is so much more smarter than them. He knows not to give ISIS what it wants.

Poor England and France. Nice knowing them.

Don't forget Australia. Adios, mate!

Gonna be sad when radical Islamists take over Australia, enforce Sharia Law and make those pretty Aussie girls who love to wear bikinis cover up in burkas.

Gonna be sad when radical Islamists take over Australia, enforce Sharia Law and make those pretty Aussie girls who love to wear bikinis cover up in burkas.

think of it as unwrapping a gift. you just don't know what you are going to get.

How many troops are Cameron and Manuel Valls sending to Syria to fight in this war?

How many troops are Cameron and Manuel Valls sending to Syria to fight in this war?

Haven't you been paying attention? None have to be sent anywhere. The mere utterance of these words have ensured the religious war will come to them.

You guys constantly decry any conforming of our policy to that of Europe's, and then this ... Obama should change US policy to match Cameron's, or worse yet, the French?

I must be missing something.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys constantly decry any conforming of our policy to that of Europe's, and then this ... Obama should change US policy to match Cameron's, or worse yet, the French?

c'mon, you can do better than that can't you?

It's the boat. You've missed the boat, again. Right?

At least my Prime Minister doesn't his waste time getting hung up on PC rhetoric or a warped view of the conflict with international Islamist terrorism. Obama has proven himself to be inept on foreign policy.

Also, while I profoundly dislike the French and their economic and social policy, Hollande has been pretty solid on foreign affairs as President.

Reactions: 3 people
It's the boat. You've missed the boat, again. Right?

That seems to be the refrain, whenever I point out the obvious flaw in the logic. Its MY fault for not understanding it.

Then again, I struggle with the notion that 2 + 2 = 5, so what do I know?

At least my Prime Minister doesn't his waste time getting hung up on PC rhetoric or a warped view of the conflict with international Islamist terrorism. Obama has proven himself to be inept on foreign policy.

How does Cameron's foreign policy differ from Obama's with respect to Syria, Ukraine, or Iran?

That seems to be the refrain, whenever I point out the obvious flaw in the logic. Its MY fault for not understanding it.

Then again, I struggle with the notion that 2 + 2 = 5, so what do I know?

We still love you.... in a slow, dim-witted-cousin sort of way.

Post a gif. You'll feel better.

Reactions: 3 people
How does Cameron's foreign policy differ from Obama's with respect to Syria, Ukraine, or Iran?

You make an important point whether intended or not. Acknowledging the role of radical Islam in terrorism is NOT policy in an meaningful sense of the word.

It is simply an accurate description of the situation. It doesn't imply broad policy direction or specific policy steps.

Suggesting the utterance of this truth is dangerous, is playing right into the enemy's hands and signifies some type of religious war is just plain odd.

You make an important point whether intended or not. Acknowledging the role of radical Islam in terrorism is NOT policy in an meaningful sense of the word.

It is simply an accurate description of the situation. It doesn't imply broad policy direction or specific policy steps.

Suggesting the utterance of this truth is dangerous, is playing right into the enemy's hands and signifies some type of religious war is just plain odd.

Cameron doesn't talk about dumb red lines like Mr. Obama.

VN Store

Back