Chattanooga Shootings...

Orange_Crush

I'm Dr. Rosen Rosen
Multiple shootings across Chattanooga. One at Armed Forces recruiting office. Separate shooting at Riverfront. Confirmed Police officer shot. Multiple businesses and colleges on lockdown.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like one officer shot, in surgery, stable condition. Four military recruiters shot. Haven't heard of conditions.

Reactions: 1 person
Last edited:
See edit. Confirmed shots fired at Bradley Square Mall.

Bradley Square Mall, in the nearby suburb of Cleveland, also said it had initiated a lockdown, but the mall’s management said that local media reports of gunfire there were inaccurate. “There have been no shots fired at Bradley Square Mall,” the mall’s Facebook page said. It called the lockdown “a safety precaution.”

From 40 minutes ago.

Take note of the sign on the door..,.

Wouldn't any military-related facility have such warning not to bring guns in?

It's federal property...so I think unless authorized to bring in a gun, it's against federal law for anyone to enter buildings that are.

great question by the reporter asking if information gathered by NSA or other secret agencies spying on us will be used.

Wouldn't any military-related facility have such warning not to bring guns in?

It's federal property...so I think unless authorized to bring in a gun, it's against federal law for anyone to enter buildings that are.

That's also Including the occupants. Once again, gun free zones make easy kill zones.

Reactions: 5 people
Multiple shootings across Chattanooga. One at Armed Forces recruiting office. Separate shooting at Riverfront. Confirmed Police officer shot. Multiple businesses and colleges on lockdown.

The shootings were on Lee highway (near highway 153) and Amnicola highway.

Of the places that went into lockdown:

Erlanger Hospital
Memorial Hospital
Chattanooga State (more precautionary due to the location of the shooting)

Last edited:
That's also Including the occupants. Once again, gun free zones make easy kill zones.

I'm not sure that's correct. They're military, I would think they had authorization to have at least something, no?

Edit: Apparently that's from the Lee Highway location, not where the marines were killed (which happened on Amnicola highway).

Either way, the shooter pulled and was immediately firing from outside further from the door with a high powered rifle.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that's correct. They're military, I would think they had authorization to have at least something, no?

Edit: Apparently that's from the Lee Highway location, not where the marines were killed (which happened on Amnicola highway).

Either way, the shooter pulled and was immediately firing from outside further from the door with a high powered rifle.

I do believe it was Clinton who mandated military bases and other government facilities as gun free zones in the 90's.

If anyone is qualified to have a firearm in their possession, I'd think it would be military personnel.

Reactions: 6 people
Haven't seen that anywhere else. FBI's taken over the investigation, so we're not going to hear anything about this for a while.

Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke said five people died in all, including the gunman. Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the shooting suspect was identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.]
-CBS news

VN Store

Back