Russian Land Grab in Georgia

I guess Putin is putting the motherland back together slowly. Then call it the USSR again

Time to whip this out again

reset_button_MLEK.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Trump has flown to Dalton to stand in solidarity with the carpet industry against the aggression of the new Red Menace.

Georgia says Russian troops installed signs marking the "state border" of the breakaway region of South Ossetia further inside Georgian territory.

So they're moving signs to move the "border"?

Sound like what the American Georgia wants to do to steal Tennessee's water.

Reactions: 1 person
:zeitung_lesen:

lets see, at this time the United States were under British control, Germany wasn't a single state, and Russia had to invade the area to take over. they have a long history of fighting Georgia and Azerbaijan. please keep bringing up irrelevant historical facts. the maps have changed since then and Russia needs to accept that.

#BringBackTheHolyRussianEmpire

There's a Russian Orthodox church nearby here where I have retreated from public life in Northern California. It's built in the Russian medieval/early modern style, the onion towers and all. I guess it's a remnant of the Russian trading legacy here. I think I'm going to go to a service sometime, just to see what it's like. I haven't been inside yet either. I'd like to see the icons and artworks.

Back to the topic at hand, well tangentially, the US has owned Cuba and the Philippines within the last century basically - the latter as late as 1946, I think.

Maybe the US should take back Cuba and the Philippines. Make ourselves a two continent nation again, just like Russia.

VN Store

Back