Planned Parenthood Selling Human Body Parts

Welp, the fetuses aren't living, aren't humans, have no rights, so whats the big deal, amirite?

eta: and would be a net drain on society if birthed, right again?

Reactions: 5 people
PP is careful not to crush the liver, heart, lungs of the baby because those parts can be sold, but it's just a clump of cells and not human?

Reactions: 8 people
I heard about this earlier today.

If true, it makes me sick. And Planned Parenthood should immediately be investigated, if not even shut down temporarily until things are figured out.

Things like this hurt.

For the woman in question I have no sympathy. But she makes it even more difficult on everyone else who wishes to simply plan a family. Now, even more than in the past, they'll be looked at as savages for aborting (although, of course, if they were to birth them, would promptly be yelled at for being on welfare).

It's like conflating Christianity (no matter how numskulled many of its followers are) with Catholic priests raping of children.

If true, it's an anomaly which needs to immediately be addressed.

Bad people exist everywhere and within every cause. Kind of like the Oregon lesbian couple that is currently attempting to manipulate the state's laws to make money off the bakery. But stuff like that happens everywhere, and it should not be reflective of a particular organization or cause.

Just my two cents.

Anyhow, let the hate flow.

Seems to be VolNation's modus operandi

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I've never cared about abortion one way or the other. However if this is real, and not some James O'Keefe style edit job, it's beyond horrifying.

Reactions: 4 people
Wait a second, here.

If you are pro choice (or indifferent) and believe a woman has a right to choose the future of a fertilized egg, then i assume you don't consider the fetus to be living, a baby person, and/or equipped with rights (including the right to life). Seems to be irreconcilable concepts to me. The fetus is much like an animal if you believe it to be living. Animals are routinely harvested for organs. I'm actually surprised pro choice supporters are finding this behavior detestable.

Reactions: 3 people

If true, it makes me sick. And Planned Parenthood should immediately be investigated, if not even shut down temporarily until things are figured out.

Things like this hurt.

For the woman in question I have no sympathy. But she makes it even more difficult on everyone else who wishes to simply plan a family. Now, even more than in the past, they'll be looked at as savages for aborting (although, of course, if they were to birth them, would promptly be yelled at for being on welfare).

It's like conflating Christianity (no matter how numskulled many of its followers are) with Catholic priests raping of children.

Bad people exist everywhere and within every cause. Kind of like the Oregon lesbian couple that is currently attempting to manipulate the state's laws to make money off the bakery. But stuff like that happens everywhere, and it should not be reflective of a particular organization or cause.

Just my two cents.

Murder "like this" does NOT happen everywhere. This is evil. If you don't want a baby, then don't make one.

Reactions: 9 people
Wait a second, here.

If you are pro choice (or indifferent) and believe a woman has a right to choose the future of a fertilized egg, then i assume you don't consider the fetus to be living, a baby person, and/or equipped with rights (including the right to life). Seems to be irreconcilable concepts to me. The fetus is much like an animal if you believe it to be living. Animals are routinely harvested for organs. I'm actually surprised pro choice supporters are finding this behavior detestable.

I'm pro choice. But simply because I don't believe I have the right to let my person beliefs on what I consider a living baby fetus get in the way of someone else's belief. This is a sticky subject on its own.

To the point of my post. If this is in fact true, it is very disturbing. It's one thing to harvest organs for research etc. This didn't read like that.

I'm pro choice. But simply because I don't believe I have the right to let my person beliefs on what I consider a living baby fetus get in the way of someone else's belief. This is a sticky subject on its own.

To the point of my post. If this is in fact true, it is very disturbing. It's one thing to harvest organs for research etc. This didn't read like that.

I respect your view regardless of whether I agree with it. Since you responded, may i ask you a question? If you consider it a "living baby fetus" and it is killed (was living but isn't after the procedure) what's worse...killing it or harvesting organs after it is dead?

Reactions: 1 person
I respect your view regardless of whether I agree with it. Since you responded, may i ask you a question? If you consider it a "living baby fetus" and it is killed (was living but isn't after the procedure) what's worse...killing it or harvesting organs after it is dead?

Honestly.... Don't know. I want to say that terminating the pregnancy to begin with, unless there was a medical reason associated with it, would be. Again completely different subject. But, for a place to harvest organs and not doing it for research purposes. Man.. That's some cold place in hell stuff.

Honestly.... Don't know. I want to say that terminating the pregnancy to begin with, unless there was a medical reason associated with it, would be. Again completely different subject. But, for a place to harvest organs and not doing it for research purposes. Man.. That's some cold place in hell stuff.

It's interesting how we come to terms with things over time, isn't it? Killing a living baby versus taking organs after death should be an easy call. What if, to provide another layer to this, the harvested organs are used to grow and replace faulty organs of other babies, or used in stem cell research?

Things like this hurt.

Just my two cents.

Not all Christians are Catholic, and not all Catholic support these priests. Thus isn't compatible to nothing but murder, and a horrible deed after the fact. Just my 2¢

Reactions: 2 people
It's interesting how we come to terms with things over time, isn't it? Killing a living baby versus taking organs after death should be an easy call. What if, to provide another layer to this, the harvested organs are used to grow and replace faulty organs of other babies, or used in stem cell research?

One life shouldn't be spared for the sake of another. Especially one who had no voice.

Reactions: 5 people

If that were the case then I would personally see it as creating a best case scenario out of a bad situation.

Just curious. Which do you see as worse?

If that were the case then I would personally see it as creating a best case scenario out of a bad situation.

Just curious. Which do you see as worse?

If I believe a fetus to be a living baby human, which I do, I choose to believe that baby has rights. So, I believe the killing is the more heinous act (unless the baby has no chance at survival or mom is in danger).
As an organ donor myself, what happens to the pieces and parts after the termination is inconsequential in my mind because the worst has already transpired.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, or be raped. Idiots.

Or have an illness that could kill you if you or the child if carry the baby to term or the baby itself have no chance at a realistic quality of life.

People don't seem to get that pro life/pro choice isn't black and white. The exceptions just from biology alone are enough to prove that.

VN Store

Back