Mandatory DNA Testing: This will never happen in America

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
No way this happens here. To think otherwise would be tin foil hat talk...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqoJNVXwNBM[/youtube]

Summary from someone who isn't on a slow piece of **** phone?

My thoughts on thread title alone:

My DNA, along with all bodily fluids are mine own. It should be illegal to require urine samples, blood tests, hair, or salival tests for any reason but warranted suspicion of serious criminal activity.

Reactions: 1 person

My DNA, along with all bodily fluids are mine own. It should be illegal to require urine samples, blood tests, hair, or salival tests for any reason but warranted suspicion of serious criminal activity.

What if it meant we could bring more lawbreakers to justice?

Btw, its too late for me anyway. I am in the database.

If the U.S. faced half the terrorism that many Middle East countries deal with we'd have this and more tomorrow.

I'd recommend you don't join the armed forces.

They started collecting DNA in '93 - told us it would be used to ID remains. And yes - it was mandatory.

There was some story on the news awhile back about people getting pulled over and asked to give a DNA sample. Some started complaining, and one lady called the news. I can't remember their explanation for it.

They started collecting DNA in '93 - told us it would be used to ID remains. And yes - it was mandatory.

That's the price you've got to pay for having the luxury of being the one paying the price, I suppose.

It was only supposed to be used to identify remains is what they told us. I understand now that it's in the system and searchable by police.

VN Store

Back