Scott Walker's speech

I was thinking before this speech that he was a nuts and bolts Econ guy, not another Evangelical Overlord. I was wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
Scott-Walker.jpeg

Is he stoned?

Looks like he has been in 69's goodie bag.

Reactions: 2 people
LG when a Republican makes a speech.

Attachments

• 2015-07-13-20-09-45--289326079.jpeg
    2015-07-13-20-09-45--289326079.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: 11 people
I figured out decades ago that whether a person does or does not ride a motorcycle has zero to do with the level of douchebaggery they exhibit daily.

Its if they wear a hat. Douchebaggery increases if said hat is tilted or worn backwards. Backed up by Science.

Last edited:
Every cycle it seems the Rs throw a religious fruit job in the mix. This is the guy for 2016, nothing more.

Every cycle it seems the Rs throw a religious fruit job in the mix. This is the guy for 2016, nothing more.

I made the same comment at lunch to a coworker today. And that Trump is Palin.

Sacrificial lambs to keep the money flowing in from the base, keep the energy level up, but not ever expected to be a serious contender.

It has been pointed out to me, however, that Walker leads Iowa, pretty substantially. And he's a mid-West Governor. He cannot be written off as a kook. He may be one, but so far the base fails to see the liability of him at the top of the ticket.

Reactions: 1 person

Sacrificial lambs to keep the money flowing in from the base, keep the energy level up, but not ever expected to be a serious contender.

It has been pointed out to me, however, that Walker leads Iowa, pretty substantially. And he's a mid-West Governor. He cannot be written off as a kook. He may be one, but so far the base fails to see the liability of him at the top of the ticket.

I think he has the potential to be a contender.

Reactions: 2 people
WWJD, bro. WWJD.

You can't have your anti-liberal cake and eat it too.

I'm not religious now but I remember enough from Sunday school and Jesus was never portrayed as a big government proponent. In fact, it was just the opposite.

62% of Americans identify as either Catholic, Evangelical, or Mainline Protestant (all Christians). The SCOTUS just kicked the religious hornet's nest. Why would it be bad for the Repubs to nominate a Christian?

You think it could be that now is the EXACT time that Christians will start voting their conscience?

LG the reason he is a "liability" is because he doesn't bring anything to the table state wise. Jeb/Rubio can bring FL & VA, while Walker probably couldn't bring WI.

Last edited:
62% of Americans identify as either Catholic, Evangelical, or Mainline Protestant (all Christians). The SCOTUS just kicked the religious hornet's nest. Why would it be bad for the Repubs to nominate a Christian?

You think it could be that now is the EXACT time that Christians will start voting their conscience?

I'm sure they will.

But the vast majority of Americans are also wary of anyone who would govern based on religion. It's one thing to be Christian, quite another to have your religious beliefs direct your policy making.

LG the reason he is a "liability" is because he doesn't bring anything to the table state wise. Jeb/Rubio can bring FL & VA, while Walker probably couldn't bring WI.

I was thinking Walker - Rubio ticket would be formidable. But as I say I am now doubting my thinking on Walker.

I'm not religious now but I remember enough from Sunday school and Jesus was never portrayed as a big government proponent. In fact, it was just the opposite.

Define "big government."

Render unto Caesar. Render unto Caesar, bro.

And WWJD, man. WTF! Like WWJD would deny some SOS shout out.

WWJD was all about some FS (free stuff, for laymen) because it's the gift of the HGK (Holy God's Kingdom). All the SOL (**** out of luck) people by the seaside needing ****. And Jesus just taped some rocks and gave the SS (secret signal) and there all that BPS (Bountiful and plentiful ****) was.

WWJD, dudesoph.

OMG, bro.

Define "big government."

Render unto Caesar. Render unto Caesar, bro.

And WWJD, man. WTF! Like WWJD would deny some SOS shout out.

WWJD was all about some FS (free stuff, for laymen) because it's the gift of the HGK (Holy God's Kingdom). All the SOL (**** out of luck) people by the seaside needing ****. And Jesus just taped some rocks and gave the SS (secret signal) and there all that BPS (Bountiful and plentiful ****) was.

WWJD, dudesoph.

OMG, bro.

When do you get back on your meds?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back