Proud of the Country for the first time in my life

volinbham

VN GURU
https://www.change.org/p/america-change-the-name-of-cracker-barrel-to-caucasian-barrel

'bout dang time. Sign the petition; stop the hate.

NlzJXnaStEiChHy-800x450-noPad.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Best part:

"The name is offensive, their logo stereotypes European Americans as people who sit on chairs and lean against what appears to be a bourbon barrel, claiming we are all a bunch of alcoholics. Sure, they'll SAY it's a "cracker" barrel but everyone knows crackers don't come in barrels, they come in bags and boxes!"

The real irony of course is that the restaurant is truly horrible. Even a glass of water there has 8,522,310 calories.

Reactions: 1 person
Since coffee is black and cream is white and we have chocolate and vanilla ice cream and milk, these are racists and will need to be changed. Hmmm? Guess all memorials and monuments that offend people "must" come down. Guess, nothing will be left except Revolutionary War monuments or will that be brought up next? Slavery was back as far as George Washington and maybe even before then.
It's all political! Guess we shouldn't be concerned anymore since we have a bunch of "wusses" in charge of our country. I'm supposing I shouldn't be concerned anymore since our country is falling apart and being divided. I'm about to quit going on facebook anymore and responding to various articles concerning our country. We're being destroyed! Next the "Stars and Stripes" will come down. When that happens we're done as a country. God help us!

I get the joke and see posts like this everywhere, but what is it parodying? What's this issue where everyone but white people is getting offended over something small? The Confederate flag debate?

VN Store

Back