White Priviledge

MTV documentary.... There is nothing worth a damn on that channel. If you think there is, you're an idiot or an idiot teenager.

Reactions: 5 people
my twitter feed was blowing up with this last night...reminds me of game of thrones shame lady...shame shame shame

Reactions: 2 people
20120426-lens-bates-slide-0V85-blog480.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Why are white people threatened by other whites with guilt?

Not so much as threatened but saddened that one would feel so guilty about the color of one's skin.

If there is any threatening aspect I would surmise it comes from the almost inexplicable way some whites are willing to do anything to apologize and make up for something someone with similar levels of melanin did hundreds of years ago.

Reactions: 1 person
Not so much as threatened but saddened that one would feel so guilty about the color of one's skin.

If there is any threatening aspect I would surmise it comes from the almost inexplicable way some whites are willing to do anything to apologize and make up for something someone with similar levels of melanin did hundreds of years ago.

Willing to do anything? Like what?

Reactions: 2 people
Some people who dont have a phillips head lodged in their brain don't give a **** one way or the other about a former athlete televising his GIC for the world to see

VN Store

Back