Poll: How Far Back Would You Travel in Time?

How Far Back Would You Travel in Time?

• Total voters

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
If you could travel back in time and get more $ for every year you travel back in time, how far would you go?

Rules are you can only use your knowledge of the future to miss and hope for future conveniences (you can't gamble on sports, invent youtube, and you don't miss your kids, dog, etc.).

Whoa, who picked 1 year? What is it that made you want to stay so close to the present?

I decided I would go back 10 just because slow internet would be hell, but it's pretty tempting to go back 20 and relive the Fiesta Bowl with better seats.

Whoa, who picked 1 year? What is it that made you want to stay so close to the present?

I decided I would go back 10 just because slow internet would be hell, but it's pretty tempting to go back 20 and relive the Fiesta Bowl with better seats.

I did, my only interest would be saying goodbye to a friend I never got the chance too.

Reactions: 1 person
Have fun without air conditioning, safe air travel, and enjoy those smelly women.

I would. Grew up without AC, trains/boats are much more fun and with enough $$ i could pay them to take a bath.

We survived just fine without air conditioning. We did have deodorant to keep the stank down.

In the 20s you know what ladies smelled like? Damn you are old, gramps.

Survived? I don't want to survive. I want to enjoy life. If I did go back to the 1920s, the only place I could live is San Diego. I don't think you realize how much you enjoy AC.

I stay the age i am now no matter how far back i go, but age normally once i go back. Correct?

I stay the age i am now no matter how far back i go, but age normally once i go back. Correct?

No. If you go back 30 years, you are 30 years older when you get back to 2015. So golfballs is going to die before Neil Armstrong lands on the moon.

In the 20s you know what ladies smelled like? Damn you are old, gramps.

Survived? I don't want to survive. I want to enjoy life. If I did go back to the 1920s, the only place I could live is San Diego. I don't think you realize how much you enjoy AC.

I do enjoy AC but would get used to not having it again pretty easily. No AC is just a minor inconvenience.

No. If you go back 30 years, you are 30 years older when you get back to 2015. So golfballs is going to die before Neil Armstrong lands on the moon.

Then, i go back to 1945. That's worth about 9 million!

1-01Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

VN Store

Back