Jim Web to run for POTUS

This guy could really give Hillary a run. He's a lying POS and batshizz crazy but really, who on the Dem side isn't?

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/former-virginia-sen-jim-webb-announces-candidacy-123048280886.html

“We need to shake the hold of these shadow elites on our political process,” he said. “Our elected officials need to get back to the basics of good governance and to remember that their principal obligations are to protect our national interests abroad and to ensure a level playing field here at home, especially for those who otherwise have no voice in the corridors of power.”

Yep... don't expect an end to the US warmongering anytime soon with him in The White House, either.

Reactions: 1 person
This guy could really give Hillary a run. He's a lying POS and batshizz crazy but really, who on the Dem side isn't?

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/former-virginia-sen-jim-webb-announces-candidacy-123048280886.html

I've known him my entire life. He graduated from Annapolis a year ahead of my dad. They both spent most of 1969 together as Marines in the Arizona Valley. They've been lifelong friends. I worked on his 2006 Senate campaign while I was a student at UVA. Why exactly is he "battshizz crazy?"

Reactions: 2 people
I've known him my entire life. He graduated from Annapolis a year ahead of my dad. They both spent most of 1969 together as Marines in the Arizona Valley. They've been lifelong friends. I worked on his 2006 Senate campaign while I was a student at UVA. Why exactly is he "battshizz crazy?"

Obviously, you know him much better than I. I've only met the man a couple times (maybe more) and none were pleasant experiences. He is, IMO, undeservedly conceited and believes he knows best for everyone. Was very condescending and rude.

I know some people who worked on his campaign back in VA and he does have a cult like following.

Obviously, you know him much better than I. I've only met the man a couple times (maybe more) and none were pleasant experiences. He is, IMO, undeservedly conceited and believes he knows best for everyone. Was very condescending and rude.

I know some people who worked on his campaign back in VA and he does have a cult like following.

Trust me I know full well that he can be a grade a prick sometimes. I just didn't know if you were referencing the controversies about some of the things he has written or some personal experience you had with him.

Trust me I know full well that he can be a grade a prick sometimes. I just didn't know if you were referencing the controversies about some of the things he has written or some personal experience you had with him.

More of a personal thing.

But back on topic, I think he could be a problem for Hillary.

I agree, but he has to find a way to make it to Super Tuesday. O'Malley and Sanders will attack her from her left, so he will certainly have an opportunity to make his case to the more moderate wing of the party.

Seems like Hillary is bad for Hillary. She can sell books, she can't fill seats. She's lost touch with her cult followers. People finally saw her with a dress on and said "aw hell naw".

4:23 am huh? Go crawl back in your bottle. I get my news from a plethora of sources dingus..

You're also the type of tool to use plethora in a sentence.

Go drown in your bong? I don't know if i'm doing it right. I haven't been a 13 year old dumbass in over a decade.

Reactions: 4 people
You're also the type of tool to use plethora in a sentence.

Go drown in your bong? I don't know if i'm doing it right. I haven't been a 13 year old dumbass in over a decade.

Ok nitz, variety more to your liking? You sound irritable and cranky, it's obvious you could use a few bong swats . Go back to bed..

Last edited:

VN Store

Back