US Blocks Arab Allies in ISIS Fight

Eventually, you people will realize that ISIS/Al-CIA-da are just the proxy armies for the US.

I mean, really... how many "accidental" weapons and supplies transfers have happened in the last 2 years?

We can't arm the Kurds, but we can seem to get the JV team all the weapons they need?

LOL

Reactions: 3 people
This is BS. The Kurds are good people

Yeah I'm just wondering why the President consistently mouths about how we have to have an international community get involved. We clearly have allies who are willing to fight ISIS. It appears the only people who think the US is doing a great job of fighting ISIS is the White House.

Yeah I'm just wondering why the President consistently mouths about how we have to have an international community get involved. We clearly have allies who are willing to fight ISIS. It appears the only people who think the US is doing a great job of fighting ISIS is the White House.

Yet, we seem to have no problem unilaterally arming Kiev... or ISIS for that matter.

LOL, not ONE person actually identified in that entire "story." And, the author is a well known hack.

Plus, I'm sure that no matter what arms we give to anybody over there, or don't give, then someone is going to complain about it.

It's should be rather obvious that ISIS is US boots on the ground.

yeah no idea why the sovereign country would want any say on the weapons coming into its own country.

They now say they are willing to “go it alone” in supplying heavy weapons to the Kurds, even if means defying the Iraqi authorities and their American backers, who demand all weapons be channelled through Baghdad.

and i like how the same article that complains about the British and US stopping weapons movements also talks about the US and British stepping their efforts up in other areas.

I am all for arming the Kurds, but I see how it would be impossible to arm the Kurds directly without further pissing off the Iraqis. piss off the surrounding allies or piss off the people whose land you are fighting in.

Yet, we seem to have no problem unilaterally arming Kiev... or ISIS for that matter.

unilaterally? bit of a stretch. The fight had been going on for a year before we gave Ukraine 300 decommissioned Humvees? or maybe all the K-rations, tents and gauze.

The fight had been going on for a year before we gave Ukraine 300 decommissioned Humvees? or maybe all the K-rations, tents and gauze.

Warmongers gonna warmonger.

Not enough action going on with our ISIS project, so we opened a franchise in Kyiv.

Last edited:
Warmongers gonna warmonger.

Not enough action going on with out ISIS project, so we opened a franchise in Kyiv.

i keep waiting for the Chinese branch, we will see a lot of product movement there I bet.

i keep waiting for the Chinese branch, we will see a lot of product movement there I bet.

Already happening. By forcing China to bully its neighbors, build islands out of underwater reefs, militarize the South China Sea, and make threats, the US is provoking China. Once Washington forces China to establish an ADIZ in the SCS and deny international freedom of navigation, China will have no other option but to react to American provocation. This is how we are getting a foothold in Asia as well, keeping historically divided and hostile nations further divided and hostile with one another.

On a serious note related to this thread in particular, what our resident geopolitical experts are also failing to consider is this little nation in NATO that goes by the name of "Turkey" and has a major Kurdish population and independence movement. I love the Kurds as much as the next guy. Quite frankly, outside of the Israelis, I think they're the only people in that entire godforsaken rectum of a region that are even worth a damn. However, arming the Kurds with advanced weaponry is a task basically akin to arming the North Caucasus with modern weaponry if you're a Russian ally. And Kazakhstan wants to keep good terms with Russia.

We arm all it's sister states and produced a coup here.

This is the second revolution we've sponsored in Ukraine...

5 BILLION is a lot of c rations and band aids..

Is a sister state akin to a brother state? If so, why would we be arming Russia?

They are our mortal enemies afterall.

And what do you mean by "here"? Are you in Ukraine? What are you doing there? Training the farmers who just so happen to instinctively know how to operate reactive armor-reinforced T-72s?

Yep... coming in through Poland.

so the constant lack of arms, international calls for help and straight up berating the US for not arming them is just a front? I guess the continued loss of life, land and income is just a front too. if you see one of our M1A2s dominating the battlefield I would love to see the pictures. or even a couple pictures of well (American) armed Ukrainians. even with your reporters over there looking for anything they haven't turned up a single thing of worth.

We arm all it's sister states and produced a coup here.

This is the second revolution we've sponsored in Ukraine...

5 BILLION is a lot of c rations and band aids..

and mortar alarms (not sure the technical name), body armor and night vision goggles. and good thing the height of our military medical supplies are band aids, makes me feel so safe. What is the largest non-military industry in the US? Health care, why? Because the stuff is sooo expensive (floated costs)

VN Store

Back