DC Navy yard on lock down

Obsessed

Lab Rat
Active shooter.....

This is all I know right now.

Prayers for the men and women there.

@Reuters: UPDATE: Navy Yard spokesman says no casualties, no shooter spotted at Washington Navy Yard - Local CBS Radio

@markknoller: From @krisvancleave DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier tells me via email "nothing found so far" at Navy Yard.

@WTOP: NBC4's Mark Segraves reports that the person who made the original emergency call at the #NavyYard. Person is being interviewed.

:loco: You forgot to put your glasses on to see.

That's not funny, I turned 40 a couple of years ago and was having problems with my eye's. I went in to to see the eye doc for the first time in 25 years.

I literally got into an argument with her, she said the reason I had to hold things out to read them was because I was 40. I explained to her I had perfect vision and that there was clearly a better explanation that warranted further investigation.

I ended up at Costco buying two 3 packs of 1.5x cheaters.

Two years later, she may have been right.

@wusa9: Sources tell @GarrettHaake a loud noise scared an employee, which sparked #NavyYard lockdown situation.

#banloudnoises

That's not funny, I turned 40 a couple of years ago and was having problems with my eye's. I went in to to see the eye doc for the first time in 25 years.

I literally got into an argument with her, she said the reason I had to hold things out to read them was because I was 40. I explained to her I had perfect vision and that there was clearly a better explanation that warranted further investigation.

I ended up at Costco buying two 3 packs of 1.5x cheaters.

Two years later, she may have been right.

I went to get my eyes checked back this past March after NOT going for 8 years. Got new glasses & I'm so glad to report I can read the obituaries now w/no more blurry vision. On a side note: diabetes can cause blurry vision.

@wusa9: Sources tell @GarrettHaake a loud noise scared an employee, which sparked #NavyYard lockdown situation.

#banloudnoises

A loud noise at a naval yard building some of the largest pieces of equipment ever. fire the new guy.

VN Store

Back