Illinois 18th District Special Election...

Herman Hickman

Sullen, but not mutinous.
I think this article highlights what we're up against with Boehner and the US Chamber of Commerce:

The Darin LaHood Campaign Asking the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to Lie About Mike Flynn Is Everything You Need to Know About the GOP Establishment | Self-Evident

In Illinois' 18th District, there was a debate between Mike Flynn and Darin LaHood. LaHood, whose father was such a conservative that he worked for the equally conservative Obama Administration, has claimed himself to be an advocate for limited government. He has done this while picking up the endorsement of John Boehner and the US Chamber of Commerce, neither of whom are known for actually putting conservative policies in practice when good opportunities for cronyism and graft exist.

The key moment in the debate took place when LaHood had the gall to claim he would've voted against granting Obama fast-track trade privileges. To this, Flynn responded:

I hope you told the U.S. Chamber of Commerce that when you accepted their endorsement yesterday.

And when you look through the links in the article a bit further, you find out why Cry Baby may wish to add LaHood to the House; he's a first rate crony:

Revealed: Darin LaHood's Crony Capitalist Deals Funnel Millions of Taxpayer Dollars to Campaign Donors

This is the problem with the GOP establishment. They refuse to concern themselves with anything more than the maintenance and preservation of their power. If they can add to that a bit of self-enrichment on the side for themselves and their donors, then so much the better. LaHood would be a perfect addition for them and, no doubt, be a man who would work well with the corrupt cronyists on the Democrat side of the aisle.

I hope the voters in Illinois' 18th District see through the Chamber of Commerce/Boehner campaign of distortion and nominate Flynn. He offers voters in that district an opportunity to elect a real advocate for honest and limited government.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back