Mind Control Via Mass Media

SWIL

( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
Given the most recent absurdities regarding 200 year old flags, heroic trannys, murderous police forces, and the rise of racism 2.0 being paraded around every corner of the country - I wanted to post some information I came across while digging for answers and explanations to all this madness.

The conclusion I've come to: the entire country has and still is being played like a 25 cent pinball machine by a covert group of people who operate with impunity.

“Impersonal forces over which we have almost no control seem to be pushing us all in the direction of the Brave New Worldian nightmare; and this impersonal pushing is being consciously accelerated by representatives of commercial and political organizations who have developed a number of new techniques for manipulating, in the interest of some minority, the thoughts and feelings of the masses.”
– Aldous Huxley, Preface to A Brave New World

Mass media and propaganda are therefore tools that must be used by the elite to rule the public without physical coercion. One important concept presented by Lippmann is the “manufacture of consent”, which is, in short, the manipulation of public opinion to accept the elite’s agenda. It is Lippmann’s opinion that the general public is not qualified to reason and to decide on important issues. It is therefore important for the elite to decide “for its own good” and then sell those decisions to the masses.

“Political and economic power in the United States is concentrated in the hands of a “ruling elite” that controls most of U.S.-based multinational corporations, major communication media, the most influential foundations, major private universities and most public utilities. Founded in 1921, the Council of Foreign Relations is the key link between the large corporations and the federal government. It has been called a “school for statesmen” and “comes close to being an organ of what C. Wright Mills has called the Power Elite – a group of men, similar in interest and outlook shaping events from invulnerable positions behind the scenes. The creation of the United Nations was a Council project, as well as the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.”
– Steve Jacobson, Mind Control in the United States

media-ownership.gif

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Medias

Reactions: 2 people
I think a lot of people are coming around gradually to the fact that we are being played on a daily basis. With alternative media and the internet, people can now see for themselves the lies and corruptness of our government and media.

What makes it so obvious is how aggressive the agenda is pushed on a daily basis. This is out of necessity in order to overwhelm the real truths.

Americans have gotten so comfy that we never question. Will be our downfall, IMO.

I think a lot of people are coming around gradually to the fact that we are being played on a daily basis. With alternative media and the internet, people can now see for themselves the lies and corruptness of our government and media.

What makes it so obvious is how aggressive the agenda is pushed on a daily basis. This is out of necessity in order to overwhelm the real truths.

Americans have gotten so comfy that we never question. Will be our downfall, IMO.

You might have more ground to stand on if you didn't repeatedly parrot stuff from Russia Today which is directly controlled by the Kremlin.

You have a direct agenda that is well disguised outside of threads where you vehemently defend Russia and state you would actively fight for Chinese interests against American interests.

Reactions: 3 people
And while I agree in premise that the mainstream media latches onto issues and topics and completely blow them out of proportion... I do think that some part of this are people who just don't like change. I don't think that will ever happen.

And this forum is an amazing representation. Nobody in here really even talked about TPP. Instead, even the detractors are talking about trannies and defending the Confederate flag.

Congrats, guys. You whined about the whiners who whined about you whining about them when they whined about an issue. You made fun of people's sensitivities but then showed your own when your rally flag of rebellion was pulled off of wal-mart and other retailer shelves.

This just in: Everyone is as bad as everyone else and whining about whiners whining about something really just makes you a whiner also.

You might have more ground to stand on if you didn't repeatedly parrot stuff from Russia Today which is directly controlled by the Kremlin.

You have a direct agenda that is well disguised outside of threads where you vehemently defend Russia and state you would actively fight for Chinese interests against American interests.

If Russia and China were knocking at our door, threatening our interest, I'd defend US foreign policy...but until then...

Is it really a hard concept to grasp that the world is getting smaller due to technological advancements? Just study world history starting with 3000BC or so.

Caves -> Villages -> Cities -> Walled Cities -> City-States -> States -> Kingdoms -> Empires -> Nations -> Continental Governments

Eventually we'll all just either destroy ourselves or we'll amalgamate. This is progress, folks. I'm sure lots of Athenians, Spartans and Corinthians would balk at the idea that not only are they under one government but they're broke and really under and entire continental European government pretty much run by the barbarian Germans. And they're militarily allied with the Turks. Or a more recent example... 100 years ago if you told someone in France that they and the Germans would be primary bankrollers of a legislatively and currency common government uniting most of Continental Europe they'd laugh. And then they'd punch you in the 30s for lying through your teeth.

Change happens. Progress happens. Mankind has always been led by and ruled by an elite group as, frankly, the common person is too distractable/stupid/petty to actually push for and achieve any progress. Most people are just more concerned with what they're doing this weekend and how their kids are developing.

If we were truly a democratic species I doubt we'd have ever left the caves. This is why we elect our best and brightest (well, in some areas and by premise of the system) to go debate amongst themselves.

Last edited:
And while I agree in premise that the mainstream media latches onto issues and topics and completely blow them out of proportion... I do think that some part of this are people who just don't like change. I don't think that will ever happen.

And this forum is an amazing representation. Nobody in here really even talked about TPP. Instead, even the detractors are talking about trannies and defending the Confederate flag.

Congrats, guys. You whined about the whiners who whined about you whining about them when they whined about an issue. You made fun of people's sensitivities but then showed your own when your rally flag of rebellion was pulled off of wal-mart and other retailer shelves.

This just in: Everyone is as bad as everyone else and whining about whiners whining about something really just makes you a whiner also.

Good point about TPP. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more debate in this forum.

Democratic species? Not following you there. This idealogue has been destroying our sovereignty for the last several decades

Edit: the progressive ideaology is what I am referring to

Take this to the thread it belongs in.

Good point about TPP. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more debate in this forum.

There is no use even trying to stop it. It's been kicked around since 2005 and not even Congressmen can get it opened up.

Effectively, we either learn to get along or we'll be confined to this planet that we'll eventually destroy by war or sapping it's resources to the point where it's unlivable.

Tying together economies is the best, if not only, method to secure inter-reliance as a deterrent to war.

I'm just not sure that some other major nations in the world want to work towards that goal.

....when segment of people don't see things the way you see them, the answer is mind control?

Media has an influence... it's he same influence it's always had. The only difference now is that the various minorities that got their asses kicked for basic human rights also have outlets catered to their worldview.

Certainly, they all skew things to support their argument. ...it's no different than it was in the 50's. The media lied then, they are lying now. The one voice of yesteryear is getting drowned out by the throng of everyone else speaking their minds.

There was 1 channel when my Dad was a kid. You can't tell me we don't enjoy more varied opinions today.

Not at all. You're ranting about issues you have in other threads. I stopped going to those threads because I am tired of the topic. Keep it in those threads, please. :hi:

OP opened up whining about people not talking about important issues when he was simply regurgitating the same arguments. He specifically mentioned the flag and tranny debates. So, blame OP for including that in his thread.

I'm showing proof that it isn't one side being distracted, it's both sides. Everyone is complicit in this. That's all.

OP opened up whining about people not talking about important issues when he was simply regurgitating the same arguments. He specifically mentioned the flag and tranny debates. So, blame OP for including that in his thread.

I'm showing proof that it isn't one side being distracted, it's both sides. Everyone is complicit in this. That's all.

I'm a patriot!! I defend US no matter what! (Cave man voice)

Let me clarify a few points; lest you think this post is all about butt hurtness cause the Liberals scored.

1. I don't give a @#%^ about the confederate flag; didn't care about it before, don't care about it now.

2. Bruce Jenner's a woman now. Congratulations. Men have been turning into women and vise versa for centuries. How is this relevant on a national scale?

3. The whole point of my post was to point out the absurdity surrounding a ruling elite taking advantage of terrible tragedies to manipulate the thoughts and actions of a blind and distracted public.

It's amazing and stupefying how readily people (even those I've known my whole life and respect) gobble this BS up and ask for seconds. And it's on both sides. And both "sides" of the media (your CNN's and FOX's) work together to stir up the furor and keep you angry, fearful, and distracted.

This article just scratches the surface on what these a##hats are doing.

Reactions: 5 people

This is exactly the kind of media mind control that Pacer was speaking about. Typical response from an 'Murican.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back