Pyramids on Mars?

unconventional
NASA finds perfect pyramid on Mars (Video) - Allentown Paranormal | Examiner.com

NASA spies 3-mile-tall 'pyramid,' more bright spots on Ceres - CNET

The Wow Signal and other intelligent life being out there...

cjbY0nE.gif

But seriously, pretty cool if it turns out to be real and not a hoax. Probably a hoax and I'm just a sucker wanting to believe!

I have my doubts as well.

But ultimately, I also doubt earth is the only place with life on it. It's only a matter of time in my opinion before we find other life. That's assuming we already haven't *cough*roswell*cough*. I do wear a tin foil hat when I use the microwave, so... probably have paint chips for dinner later.

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't look like a perfect pyramid to me. The left side angle is way less steep than its opposite. Also way too many like sized rocks in the area to be part of a larger pyramid, and again area wasn't cleared so likely not a burial marker.

Doesn't look like a perfect pyramid to me. The left side angle is way less steep than its opposite. Also way too many like sized rocks in the area to be part of a larger pyramid, and again area wasn't cleared so likely not a burial marker.

You're doing it wrong.

Reactions: 1 person

Stop ruining the fun.

Without even reading the article, I'm a 100% believer. I love the thrill of taking everything at face value and/or on the word of others. If you disgree with me it means you hate Mars, and by logical extension, all Martians.

Reactions: 2 people
Without even reading the article, I'm a 100% believer. I love the thrill of taking everything at face value and/or on the word of others. If you disgree with me it means you hate Mars, and by logical extension, all Martians.

What about RonJovi?

You're doing it wrong.

if I thought it was legit and would be banging down my Congressmans door to get a mission sent up there. I want to believe but I also know that resources are limited enough we can't chase bad leads. (which imo this is)

if I thought it was legit and would be banging down my Congressmans door to get a mission sent up there. I want to believe but I also know that resources are limited enough we can't chase bad leads. (which imo this is)

I saw it on the internet, so it has to be true!

I find it highly interesting Egyptians and Natives had similar creation/god stories and building structures, but the only way there is life on mars is if it were millions of years ago, IMO. Unless of course we're talking non carbon based life ala what is clearly under the surface of Titan's Ethane lakes and rivers.

I will fight you if you don't dream of a 400ft+ CryoKraken that breathes fuel living in space.

I find it highly interesting Egyptians and Natives had similar creation/god stories and building structures, but the only way there is life on mars is if it were millions of years ago, IMO. Unless of course we're talking non carbon based life ala what is clearly under the surface of Titan's Ethane lakes and rivers.

I will fight you if you don't dream of a 400ft+ CryoKraken that breathes fuel living in space.

as far as building structures, thats really a non factor. the pyramid is the strongest structure one can build with stone. all (most) of their other buildings probably fell down or were destroyed, pyramids are a lot more difficult to disassemble. I am willing to bet their architectural styles were considerably different at the time, just what we have left are the strongest structures.

VN Store

Back