Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof Captured

In my 35 years of living I do believe this is probably the biggest hate crime committed in this country. Can anyone remember an incident in their lifetimes that was this bad? I mean we all know about stories from 100+ years ago but nothing in modern times like this. That kid must have been pretty angry.

Reactions: 2 people
I will never understand how a person can carry so much hate Life is just too damn short.

In my 35 years of living I do believe this is probably the biggest hate crime committed in this country. Can anyone remember an incident in their lifetimes that was this bad? I mean we all know about stories from 100+ years ago but nothing in modern times like this. That kid must have been pretty angry.

By one individual, I agree. You have various riots that have netted far more deaths, black and white, but not anything perpetrated by just one individual.

Yeah, I agree.

Sad. Not much to say except the heavy load he just put on these families is unimaginable, and he deserves nothing but the worst for it.

This was not in my lifetime but one that I thought of is the church bombing that killed the girls in Selma. That was straight evil and hatred. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would want to walk into a church and just shoot people.

Reactions: 1 person
By one individual, I agree. You have various riots that have netted far more deaths, black and white, but not anything perpetrated by just one individual.

Yeah, I agree.

Yeah ignoring mob actions. But the more I think about it I can't remember anything where even Mobs have killed this many blacks that isn't almost 80 to 90 years ago. But for sure since I have been alive I've never witnessed anything like this.

Kind of makes you wonder what drove this dude to do this. Was it pure hate? Was some maybe caused by his typical millennial prescribed mood enhancements? Is it some group affiliation that's putting a plan into action? Who knows.

This was not in my lifetime but one that I thought of is the church bombing that killed the girls in Selma. That was straight evil and hatred. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would want to walk into a church and just shoot people.

Here in Orlando back in 1920 a black section of the town (Ocoee) was razed..burned down, gun battles, etc. I've never seen an exact figure of the dead but I know it was a handful at least. That was straight up mob violence I think based off an incident of black on white rape or the insinuation of that.

I think Volproof said it best, Mental Illness. Just looking at his pic leads me to believe that he is seriously disturbed. Saying that as long as it is shown that he knew right from wrong punish him to the fullest extent of the law.

Columbine, Luby's shooting, the recent elementary shootings, Va Tech

Mental illness.

But, yes, you're right, it is difficult to comprehend.

It's demonic influence. Being mentally ill is one thing, but to go into a church or a school where there are defenseless, innocent people and to kill them is more than just someone having a bad day. There is spiritual warfare at work here.

Reactions: 1 person
It's demonic influence. Being mentally ill is one thing, but to go into a church or a school where there are defenseless, innocent people and to kill them is more than just someone having a bad day. There is spiritual warfare at work here.

That and seeking fame by infamy,which is why im not a fan of the MSM camping out after the carnage,etc.,etc.,because you're giving this and the other losers exactly WHAT THEY WANT,and that's notoriety for an atrocious act!

Ah Jeez. Get outta here with that.

For real though, if you study the Bible or even any school of Laveyan Satanism, you'd be hard pressed to back up that theory. The devil's work has never been about bloodshed in the earthly realm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back