Trump?

In all likelihood, if the candidates are who we expect them to be, no. I'm sure many will join me in sitting this one out.

The only thing etched in stone is Hillary getting the dem nomination, who are you placing as her opponent this early in the game?

Wrong last name, common core supporter and loose on immigration. I don't think he gets it..

I don't like him either. But he's popular among the GOP money pumpers.

Personally I still think Rand had the best shot at beating Hillary. I'm excited to see how he does in the debates.

The only thing etched in stone is Hillary getting the dem nomination, who are you placing as her opponent this early in the game?

Jeb.

If not Jeb, the other possible frontrunners range from just as bad to laughable. Cruz? Huckabee? Rubio? Rick freaking Perry?

I'd vote for Rand but I don't think he's going to get the support from the old guard so he won't get the nomination.

Reactions: 2 people
Jeb.

If not Jeb, the other possible frontrunners range from just as bad to laughable. Cruz? Huckabee? Rubio? Rick freaking Perry?

I'd vote for Rand but I don't think he's going to get the support from the old guard so he won't get the nomination.

Pretty spot on.

Why doesn't Jon Huntsman run for the GOP? Extremely successful governor, former ambassador to China, and someone with private sector experience. A genuine conservative who could get support from Millienials. Is he just not crazy enough?

Reactions: 1 person
Why doesn't Jon Huntsman run for the GOP? Extremely successful governor, former ambassador to China, and someone with private sector experience. A genuine conservative who could get support from Millienials. Is he just not crazy enough?

Might as well. Hell, everyone else is running.

Man I don't know about that. The only Hillary voters I know are the ones trying to "part of history" aka wanting to vote for a woman so they can say they did and pat themselves on the back.

I think she gets destroyed by her democrap competitors during the debates when everyone is reminded that she is just a robot in an over starched pants suit.

I think thats it. There is literally no one running for the GOP, in my opinion, that is either qualified or qualified and based in reality. Huntsman would probably be good.

VN Store

Back