Dallas Standoff: Gunmen Attack Police HQ

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
Multiple gunmen toting automatic weapons opened fire on officers outside Dallas Police headquarters early Saturday morning, before one man fled the scene being chased by police in what witnesses described as an armored van.

Sounds like it's a guy that is mad because they took his children away. Now, here comes the conspiracy guy in me: this person went to a lot of trouble for something that didn't result in any police deaths. Maybe this is one of those false flag events to further the government's argument for more surveillance and whatnot.

Reactions: 1 person
It sounds to me like it's semi-auto, not full-auto firing in the video.

This will come down somehow being the Dallas Police's fault for shooting back & escalating chaos & mayhem.

I've read reports of 4 suspects. Only one is surrounded. Witnesses are fearing the other 3 are waiting to strike again and a 2nd explosion has gone off

Suspect reportedly dead by a sniper shot. Robot moving in to confirm. Also Dallas Police Chief now says he thinks he is the only suspect.

Claims of C4 in the van along with another suspect.

An additional suspect that was unable to get back in the van in still missing.

Found more info on this guy. He was off his rocker

Went nuts for some reason in 2013 and hasn't been right since.

Claims of C4 in the van along with another suspect.

An additional suspect that was unable to get back in the van in still missing.

Is that old info? Last I heard the Police Chief said he was the only suspect.

Is that old info? Last I heard the Police Chief said he was the only suspect.

No.

It's not. The chief stated there were shots fired from multiple places at the same time. It may have been a slip of the tongue.

I guess if they ever get in the van they will know for sure.

If you look at his actions, I think his intentions was the police station only. He doesn't or didn't seem to want to injury any one else.

And he really did a poor job of taking on the police. If you have the drop on someone, you should be able to hit at least one person. It's almost like he didn't really want to kill anyone and just wanted an elaborate suicide by cop.

VN Store

Back