SIAP.. NAACP leader led about race..

If Bruce Jenner, Chaz Bono and others can be born one gender but identify as another and be accepted as trans-gender, then I see no reason why this woman can't identify as black and live as a trans-ethnic individual.

Reactions: 17 people
If Bruce Jenner, Chaz Bono and others can be born one gender but identify as another and be accepted as trans-gender, then I see no reason why this woman can't identify as black and live as a trans-ethnic individual.

:rock: America.....The Land of Opportunity.

Truth.

IKR, I feel very Mexican sometimes

Reactions: 2 people

Absolutely. That doesn't mean we can't ridicule her for putting on a "Black-Face" for the past 5 years. If the SJW are going to go bonkers over a frat boy dressing up one night like James Brown for a talent contest, then I'm going to dish it right back.

Absolutely. That doesn't mean we can't ridicule her for putting on a "Black-Face" for the past 5 years. If the SJW are going to go bonkers over a frat boy dressing up one night like James Brown for a talent contest, then I'm going to dish it right back.

I think it was "tongue in cheek" my friend.

I think it was "tongue in cheek" my friend.

I'm being dead serious. It's a free country. If you want to slap boobs on your chest, and throw a wig on, go for it. If you want to slap black makeup on and pretend to be black for years, go for it. Just don't ask me for approval

Reactions: 1 person

White is the new black

:rock: America.....The Land of Opportunity.

Totalitarianism on Campus: UC Professors Instructed Not to Say ‘ America is the Land of Opportunity’ | PJ Tatler

At the gatherings, deans and department chairs across the UC system have been instructed to be careful using (read: instructed not to use) phrases such as “America is the land of opportunity” or even use forms that provide only “male” and “female” check boxes, among a long litany of supposed microaggressions listed in a document underlying the “Faculty Leadership Seminars.”

Awwwwwwww snap! I've found my in to my next promotion! I mean what are they going to do? Ask for a DNA test? Blammo lawsuit AND promotion! Here I come DC!!

Reactions: 1 person
Haha

Mcdad, I saw it.

It made me lol.

Too bad hoggie missed it.

bw, im totally serious about people who are trans-ethnic. Also, our society needs to have an honest dialogue about:
trans-species - those who identify as animals.
trans-terrestial - those who identify as from other planets.
trans-animate - those who identify as non-living objects.
trans-dimension - those who identify as something other than 3 dimensional.
trans-abled - those who identify as handicapped
trans-am - those who identify with Smokey and the Bandit.

Reactions: 7 people
If you put your mind to it, and work hard at it, you can be anything you want in this great country.

Too bad hoggie missed it.

bw, im totally serious about people who are trans-ethnic. Also, our society needs to have an honest dialogue about:
trans-species - those who identify as animals.
trans-terrestial - those who identify as from other planets.
trans-animate - those who identify as non-living objects.
trans-dimension - those who identify as something other than 3 dimensional.
trans-abled - those who identify as handicapped
trans-am - those who identify with Smokey and the Bandit.

I identify as an apache attack helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields and reigning death from above. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m insane but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body.

From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your privilege.

Your failure to list "trans-mecha" is ignorant.

Reactions: 3 people
DC?

I'm sorry if true

Just gonna go there to wreak havoc. I think I'll first shoot for an EEO policy job and sabotage that whole thing from the inside. Going to introduce a "hire more asian females" program. It's gonna be gnarly! I mean gnarry!

She has her Masters from Howard. I wonder how she filled out her application and if she got any scholarships

Actually, it's pretty easy to get schollys to HBCUs as a white person. They actually want to have a more diverse population and will accept lower test scores and give scholarships to increase diversity.

Truly, this is a marvelous country.

VN Store

Back