Who told Lindsey Graham he could win in 2016?

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
I mean, really? Where is this groundswell of Lindsey Graham support out here in flyover country? I would say you would be hard pressed to find a Graham supporter on VN...

I mean, really? Where is this groundswell of Lindsey Graham support out here in flyover country? I would say you would be hard pressed to find a Graham supporter on VN...

My guess would be a double secret agent from the Democratic Party. Can't honestly think of anyone else who would encourage Graham to throw his name in the hat.

Could be his best buddy John McCain.
I would support Graham before I would a few of the bozo's and the bozoettes running.

Reactions: 1 person
Relax, he's just in there at the behest of the real candidates to be the anti-Paul, so they don't have to be the ones to go after him.

Reactions: 3 people
Relax, he's just in there at the behest of the real candidates to be the anti-Paul, so they don't have to be the ones to go after him.

I don't know LG. He has as good of chanel as any and more qualified than most of the candidates. How many are running for the GOP nomination, 12-15?
When the pie is split with that many in the field it doesn't take a large percent of the vote to win the nomination

I don't know LG. He has as good of chanel as any and more qualified than most of the candidates. How many are running for the GOP nomination, 12-15?
When the pie is split with that many in the field it doesn't take a large percent of the vote to win the nomination

He's not qualified, neither is Paul IMO.

Not a single candidate on either isle I would vote for. I'd entertain O'malley but just because of his name and he can play a few notes on a guitar..otherwise he is just as batsh!t crazy as the rest of the democrats.

I am starting to agree with you on Paul. I think Graham is more qualified than most of the field, jmo.

IMO, Senators make terrible Presidents. I want my chief executive to have executive experience. I wouldn't vote for Graham regardless of the opponent.

Not a single candidate on either isle I would vote for. I'd entertain O'malley but just because of his name and he can play a few notes on a guitar..otherwise he is just as batsh!t crazy as the rest of the democrats.

I watched the O'Malley announcement speech. He may catch fire and give Hillary a fight.

The field will be winnowed down. No one is going to win with 10% of the votes.

I believe the GOP is implementing the same strategy as Russia in WWII. Throw enough bodies into the battle and we will eventually win.

VN Store

Back