ISIS rules for Christians

ISIS says Christians and Jews are their enemy yet ISIS kills more Muslims than Christians and Jews combined.

Are they actually fighting a Holy War?

If so, why do they kill so many Muslims?

Reactions: 3 people
ISIS says Christians and Jews are their enemy yet ISIS kills more Muslims than Christians and Jews combined.

Sunni Shia thing..

Targets of opportunity?

Upon reading this, several members of VN rush to join ISIS.

Reactions: 3 people
I wonder if you have the guts to name names.

Well, judging purely off the "solutions" offered in the other thread, SpaceCoast, the OP of this thread, and 79.

Don't question my ability to show "guts" and call it like I see it, on VN or not. You'll be disappointed every time.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, judging purely off the "solutions" offered in the other thread, SpaceCoast, the OP of this thread, and 79.

Don't question my ability to show "guts" and call it like I see it, on VN or not. You'll be disappointed every time.

How big a boy are ya?

Well over 90% of the population is Muslim and it is a civil war so that's a dumb question.

Reactions: 1 person
so you're a hipster?

Eh, you could say so. I still love Hendrix, Bud heavy, and fast food burgers at the end of the day, though.

I also come from a line of tall, slender folk which certainly doesn't help my cause in denying hipstarity.

I'd join if I could kill ISIS members. All day long. :crazy:

I've never heard of the peaceful loving ways of Islam. Can someone here on VN enlighten me on those peaceful loving ways of Islam?

They poured hundreds of dollars into Nepal after the earthquake. All in the form of Fly Emirates shirts. They have the biggest fireworks show on the planet on NY Eve, and they will tell you about how much money it costs.

The Great Satan poured millions into Nepal and other third world countries that were devastated by natural disasters.

We suck. They rock.

Blue font.

VN Store

Back